GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Christmas decorations down yet?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/01/07 at 10:48
Regular
So when do you take your decorations down? Or have you already? Apparently some people take them all down as early as Boxing Day =S Others around New Years and the rest before the 12th day of Christmas. Which I think is this Thursday.

We do the latter. I notice most people turn off their lights and stuff after Christmas, or Boxing day.

Now's a good time to do some Christmas shopping =) Lots of bargins, advent calendars are cheap, so are christmas crackers and decorations.
Tue 02/01/07 at 21:05
Regular
It's much less effort to just wait until they fall down..

..granted that's harder with things like the lights, but flick the power on and off a few times and they'll explode anyway
Tue 02/01/07 at 19:57
Regular
:) aye was only a couple of days before Christmas ...
Tue 02/01/07 at 19:57
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Borat wrote:
> Ours are still up ... I might get round to taking them down ...
> around Jan 10th 2009

you just put them up didnt you borat lol
Tue 02/01/07 at 19:56
Regular
Ours are still up ... I might get round to taking them down ... around Jan 10th 2009
Tue 02/01/07 at 17:48
Regular
"I may return"
Didn't put any up...
Tue 02/01/07 at 17:44
Regular
"lets go back"
I think we are taking ours down tomorrow. They are supposed to stay up until the 6th but they never do in this house.
Tue 02/01/07 at 15:35
Regular
"eat toast!"
Ours were already packed away. Mainly because we never bothered to put any up this year. The magic of christmas disappeared from our family.
Tue 02/01/07 at 12:36
Regular
"you've got a beard"
ours came down day after boxing day - my neice was pulling them all off the tree and trying to chew them so it was deemed safer.

plus my dad and i are sick of garoting ourselves on streamers. christmas is not for the tall!
Tue 02/01/07 at 11:53
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Ours are still up. We take ours down on the 12th night.
Tue 02/01/07 at 11:33
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Not took ours down yet probably tonight as it's rubbish on TV :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.