GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ninja Chimps"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/07/01 at 14:11
Regular
An army of evil from hell has risen to create Hell on Earth. They have wiped out the majority of the human race, barring a few that they choose to keep alive for personal amusement.

Fortunatley for the human race the monkey's were not seen as a threat to the evil army, so they were left to live in peace.....

Deep in the jungle, live a band of highly intelligent chimpanzees, and they see the plight of the Earth using their secret spy satellite equiptment. They realise that if they can overthrow the evil overlords that now rule the world, they will be able to save the human race!

So the highly intelligent monkeys contact the 'ninja chimps' and assign them the task of defeating the ultimate evil.

The game starts off in a training level, in which you learn to use the skills of a ninja with you chosen chimp warrior. You can train your chimp in only a small number of the available disciplines, so the replay value is there as you would want to see the how the game plays out with other abilities.

Some of the abilities to choose from are:

Hand to hand combat
Using Ninja Throwing Stars
Fighting with Nunchukas
Jumping really high
Levitating
Reading minds
Invisibility etc

The game plays from a third person point of view, with a high quality 'super awareness' camera. This will help you to play like the ninja, as the camera will make you aware of things around you that any true ninja would be able to sense.

You must use all of your skills to overthrow the evil Lord of each of the 10 major world palaces in order to defeat the evil.

You must use your head to complete the game, as for every enemy that is defeated, there's a stronger one to replace it. As such the aim is not to defeat each and every enemy, merely to outsmart them, and sneak past. Once you reach the end, it's time for fighting!

Once you do defeat all of the evil Overlords you can free the humans, you can either then send all of the monkeys back to the jungles, or enslave the humans, and rule the Earth!
Sat 04/08/01 at 17:23
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I like it!

Why haven't there been more monkey ninja's in the past? You'd have thought their superior agility would make them prime ninja material, really.
Thu 02/08/01 at 00:48
Regular
cool ninja chimps.....*pictures chimps in ninja gear* no i'd pay to see that
Mon 16/07/01 at 14:25
I would actually pay to play this game ~lmao~

Im assuming tho that it would be made in a 'comic' sense!!

F.A.F.F
Fri 06/07/01 at 14:11
Regular
"not dead"
An army of evil from hell has risen to create Hell on Earth. They have wiped out the majority of the human race, barring a few that they choose to keep alive for personal amusement.

Fortunatley for the human race the monkey's were not seen as a threat to the evil army, so they were left to live in peace.....

Deep in the jungle, live a band of highly intelligent chimpanzees, and they see the plight of the Earth using their secret spy satellite equiptment. They realise that if they can overthrow the evil overlords that now rule the world, they will be able to save the human race!

So the highly intelligent monkeys contact the 'ninja chimps' and assign them the task of defeating the ultimate evil.

The game starts off in a training level, in which you learn to use the skills of a ninja with you chosen chimp warrior. You can train your chimp in only a small number of the available disciplines, so the replay value is there as you would want to see the how the game plays out with other abilities.

Some of the abilities to choose from are:

Hand to hand combat
Using Ninja Throwing Stars
Fighting with Nunchukas
Jumping really high
Levitating
Reading minds
Invisibility etc

The game plays from a third person point of view, with a high quality 'super awareness' camera. This will help you to play like the ninja, as the camera will make you aware of things around you that any true ninja would be able to sense.

You must use all of your skills to overthrow the evil Lord of each of the 10 major world palaces in order to defeat the evil.

You must use your head to complete the game, as for every enemy that is defeated, there's a stronger one to replace it. As such the aim is not to defeat each and every enemy, merely to outsmart them, and sneak past. Once you reach the end, it's time for fighting!

Once you do defeat all of the evil Overlords you can free the humans, you can either then send all of the monkeys back to the jungles, or enslave the humans, and rule the Earth!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.