GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Web Address is...... well...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/07/01 at 13:18
Regular
For some reason, one of my addresses, http://www.haignet.co.uk goes to www.trishstratus.co.uk
This is another of my sites, but this shouldn't be happened, when haignet.co.uk is loaded, it brings up the trishstratus.co.uk page, but the page lookes messed up, and doesn't work, but when you do goto trishstratus.co.uk direct, it works fine .... do you know whats up?

Thank you in advance for any help
Wed 11/07/01 at 19:30
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
oh, ok ... thanks anyway.
Wed 11/07/01 at 09:02
Regular
It is logged but the logs are in pure form and so it is a major hassle to get any info out of them. We will only use them in legal situation really.
Tue 10/07/01 at 18:27
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
ok, thanks. Don't think anyone knows it. Oh well, guess I'll put it down to something went wrong, but it's all good now.

Just wondering though, do you keep track of when people log into the Control Pannel, to Upload, get E-mail??? I was just wonering if you could see if any other computers were use to acces my Web Site!!

Thanks for your help upto now the Andrew.
Tue 10/07/01 at 14:23
Regular
The only way someone else could have done it is if they knew your password and SR number.
Mon 09/07/01 at 18:25
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Thanks for the Reply. Dunno why I changed the Images, must have done it by mistake..lol.

As for the other thing, the only wired thing is that ir worked fine before, and I hadn't changed it, but it suddenly went the way it did. Don't suppose you know of any way other people could have done it???

Thanks again Andrew.
Mon 09/07/01 at 11:55
Regular
Hi Ya,

Sorry for the late reply but I don't work weekends. Anyway the only reason I can think that would have caused your problem was if you uploaded the index.php page to the wrong account. This would explain the include errors and none of the images working.

As for you PHP counter I have sorted it out. You seemed to have put in the code to display the four images instead of the PHP counter code? Strange but it's sorted now.
Sat 07/07/01 at 12:42
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Guess there as stumped as us, lol.
Sat 07/07/01 at 10:17
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
It looks like SR ae suspiciously absent from this thread :-D
Fri 06/07/01 at 19:06
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
... I managed to sort it guys. I just re-uploaded my index file to haignet.co.uk, and whatever the problem was, seems to have gone...

... thank you to all of you who took the time to reply and try and help me out...

... but to Freeola, I wouldn't mind knowing what the couse was, any ideas???
Fri 06/07/01 at 18:48
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Thank you all for your help, butSorry, I should have added this....

They are both under two different SR usernames, IE Two seperate accounts. But the wired thing is they both use to be running fine, haignet.co.uk forwarded you to http://members.tripod.co.uk/ChrisJHaig/ and trishstratus.co.uk is the index.php page. Both ran perfectly before and have today just fliped out....

The banner program is one I made using PHP, and again, this works fine on trishstratus.co.uk so I'm lost for whats up.

ajd, Albert and turbonutter cheers for the replys though, guess this is jusr something Freeola are gonna have to sort for me :).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.