GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My sims game loads up then the cursor comes on ,then the sims screen dissapears what should i do?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Sims - Deluxe Edition'.
Fri 18/06/04 at 16:39
Regular
I need help its getting on my nerves
Fri 18/06/04 at 21:44
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
386DX 25Mhz, 4MB RAM with 256-Colour VGA graphics and Windows 3.11?

=D
Fri 18/06/04 at 16:57
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
What's your system specs?
Fri 18/06/04 at 16:47
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It does. Think about how it works.

You do the same thing all the time. The game repeats itself in the way that the same things happen over and over. Action and dialogue are limited. You have to do select various crap for your Sims, which is about as fun as a vasectomy. And then you realise that you paid a lot of money for something that does very little, and that the expansions had nothing on and were grossly overpriced. I borrowed this game from a friend to try it out, and I got bored after a few days. Get some proper games, like Starcraft, Age of Empires II or Vice City- don't let this crap rot your mind.
Fri 18/06/04 at 16:44
Regular
no it doesnt!
Fri 18/06/04 at 16:42
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
What should you do? Get some better games, because the Sims sucks in the first place.
Fri 18/06/04 at 16:40
Regular
has this happened to anyone else
Fri 18/06/04 at 16:40
Regular
What do i do?
Fri 18/06/04 at 16:39
Regular
I need help its getting on my nerves

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.