GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Painkiller Boss in Catacombs"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Painkiller'.
Fri 18/06/04 at 21:33
Regular
"Painkiller"
I fired everything at him but he just won't die! Any ideas how to kill him?
Wed 23/06/04 at 20:43
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
hey, can Painkiller be played online against friends and that ?
Fri 18/06/04 at 23:54
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I think I know which boss you're talking about, the one near the pit of fire right? He's invincible to conventional weapons, that much you've probably have guessed, in order to kill him you have to look up above the pit to the ceiling, there will be a pentagram shape.

Shoot it, it'll knock out wood that's covering a hole and a ray of light will beam down. Now you have to get him to follow you into the light where he'll be destroyed, be careful though, you'll need to jump to a ladder just behind where you should be standing, or he'll knock you into the pit. Once he's dead the exit will appear.
Fri 18/06/04 at 21:33
Regular
"Painkiller"
I fired everything at him but he just won't die! Any ideas how to kill him?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.