GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wario Ware Inc."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Wario Ware'.
Sat 19/06/04 at 18:02
"Hi"
Did anybody find it really easy to fully complete this game, I was expecting to be up for hours every night playing but I completed it on holiday. Puyo 2 is so bad, I can't get a good score on it. It was fun while it lasted but I hope the one on the DS will be longer and have harder and more minigames.
Sun 20/06/04 at 13:17
Regular
"tokyo police club"
That's part of the beauty of it. Shocked me, though, when they started to move right and left.
Sun 20/06/04 at 13:10
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Yeah, gets tricky when they move it, because you either have to move with the rope or time your jumps to the second to clear the different angle the rope is at.
Sun 20/06/04 at 13:05
Regular
"tokyo police club"
When they start to move the rope left and right, I hgot confused. Then a dog ran in the room, an dI got scared, and died.
Sun 20/06/04 at 13:02
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I can't remember the exact amount I got, but it was a lot, because I used to play it a lot.
Sun 20/06/04 at 12:59
Regular
"tokyo police club"
It's all about rythm, and getting into 'the zone'

Once I'm into teh zone, it take s a lot to get me out.

Or tea.
Sun 20/06/04 at 12:36
"Hi"
I can only get 63 and I hate Jump Forever so I'm going to play something else.
Sun 20/06/04 at 12:31
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I had 89, and I don't have the game.
Sun 20/06/04 at 12:29
"Hi"
Ok lets have a jump forever contest, see who can get the most. Somebody could be lying but I promise I won't. Signed SlaveToDixieKong (can't use real name)
Sun 20/06/04 at 12:29
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Read Rikoss' review of it. For the low price it's supposed to be, it might be worth avoided it's GBA brethren, just so I don't have to spend valuable money on an SP
Sun 20/06/04 at 12:26
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Mattributé wrote:
> Jump Forever is the sole reason I'm considering getting an Advance!

Darn right, Jump Forever kicks it. After just talking about Wario Ware Inc. I find myself having a desperate craving for the GBA title.

Wario Ware Inc. > Every other GBA title

I might actually pick up a copy of the GC title, not sure.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.