GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Diablo 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Diablo 2'.
Sat 19/06/04 at 18:28
"Hi"
This game rules, the Assasin is the best character. I love her spike attack thingy. She is lv.8 on my game but I've not played it much, I can't find the exit of the undergroung passage. I hate that place.
Sat 19/06/04 at 18:28
"Hi"
This game rules, the Assasin is the best character. I love her spike attack thingy. She is lv.8 on my game but I've not played it much, I can't find the exit of the undergroung passage. I hate that place.
Sat 19/06/04 at 20:45
"Genius!"
Congratz, is there any point of this post?
Sun 20/06/04 at 15:12
Regular
"bing bang bong"
nickdagamemaster wrote:
> Congratz, is there any point of this post?

Welcome to ukchatforums.com
Sun 20/06/04 at 20:39
"Hi"
Of corse there's no point in the thread, there is no real point in anything. Even having kids and getting married is a long chain. But hey I'll try to get some sort of vote, conversation or argument going, the assasin is by far the best character follwed by the Soucerrous. Diablo 2 is a better RPG than Final Fantasy VII. Now lets see if it get interesting.
Mon 21/06/04 at 17:43
Regular
" Born to ROCK!"
SlaveToDixieKong wrote:
> Of corse there's no point in the thread, there is no real point in
> anything. Even having kids and getting married is a long chain. But
> hey I'll try to get some sort of vote, conversation or argument
> going, the assasin is by far the best character follwed by the
> Soucerrous. Diablo 2 is a better RPG than Final Fantasy VII. Now lets
> see if it get interesting.

WHAT?!!!!!! Where you drunk when you posted this? This is the worst grammar and spelling I've seen for a while. I particularly like this one, "Now lets see if it get interesting." "Soucerrous" is also very entertaining. But for what it's worth I liked the Druid character when I played Diablo 2.
Mon 21/06/04 at 17:47
Regular
"Teal'c"
SlaveToDixieKong wrote:
> Diablo 2 is a better RPG than Final Fantasy VII.

Ahahahahahahahhahahaahaha
Wed 23/06/04 at 20:02
"Hi"
Sorry, I was tired and was really just trying to write anything so I could get into the 100 people who write words in the last 30 days. I'm also really bad at spelling so you can expect that kind of thing in the future.
Thu 24/06/04 at 00:04
Regular
" Born to ROCK!"
Sorry if i was hard on you, but it did make me laugh ;)
Thu 24/06/04 at 19:55
"Hi"
I thought it was funny to.
Sat 26/06/04 at 12:50
Regular
John Nash wrote:
> SlaveToDixieKong wrote:
> Diablo 2 is a better RPG than Final Fantasy VII.
>
> Ahahahahahahahhahahaahaha

I don't know why you're laughing! It's TRUE!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.