GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF AGAINST WCW!!! Who's the best"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/07/01 at 18:14
Regular
Who is the best
Sat 07/07/01 at 09:39
Regular
"One More Chance"
But have you seen Rhyno in his ECW days? But he is still more Hardcore than Mike any way Aswemome won by cheap shoting Rhyno.
Fri 06/07/01 at 21:50
Regular
"THE BIG SHOW"
awesome is very hardcore
Fri 06/07/01 at 17:46
Regular
"One More Chance"
Awseome is a Hardcore wrestler but Rhyno should kick the C*ap out of him.
Fri 06/07/01 at 16:37
Regular
"Back in black"
At Invasion it will be a ECW VS WCW. Ryhno VS Awesome. Is Awesome a hardcore wrestler, if so, We are going to be in for one hell of a treat.
Fri 06/07/01 at 16:18
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
We haven't seen everyone from WCW yet. I'm interested to see Mike Awesome defend the Hardcore title. I haven't seen him at all before he won it so i don't know what he is like. Rhyno is going to give him trouble.
Fri 06/07/01 at 15:03
Regular
"One More Chance"
I think the WWF will win but there is a really great wrestler in WCW called Shane Helms and he is a great high flyer altough i think he lost his title to Kidman on Smackdown which was a shame.
Fri 06/07/01 at 10:41
Regular
"Back in black"
The fact that it is a WWF PPV may swing it Austin's way a bit. APA and ESSA RIOS(sorry had to get that in) will help Austin, but who will help Booker T. WCW started beating him up at the end of Smackdown...?
Fri 06/07/01 at 10:33
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah the WWF is better but who do ya think will win at Invasion between Austin and Booker T?
It's both federations top men at the moment and neither as a compnay will want to loose!

I reckon there will be so much interference that it will end a no contest!
Thu 05/07/01 at 21:59
Regular
"Back in black"
In my opinion, I prefer the WWF. I have never really got into watching the WCW though. I think the entertainment in WWF is far greater than it is at WCW.

Over the past few years, WCW has stuggled to keep up with WWF. Vince possibly will change this, and the WCW could once again be a thriving buisness.

It will be a close contest now- WCW has some great ability, so does WWF- even contest perhaps.
Thu 05/07/01 at 18:34
I have been watching WWF for over 10 years now and I absolutely love it. I have always found it entertaining and the wrestlers in it are great. So I am going to say that WWF is better than WCW.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.