GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Knights Of The Old Republic"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic'.
Sun 20/06/04 at 12:52
Regular
"hulagadoo"
what is the online mode like in this game? what does it include?
Sun 20/06/04 at 15:08
"I love yo... lamp."
I think they would have released more had it NOT been such a smash hit. Because it was so big, they put a sequel into development faster than they probably intended to. I'd imagine that KOTOR2 will have more content to download, possibly premium and at frequent intervals.
Sun 20/06/04 at 14:55
Regular
the 'online' aspect was a bit of a disappointment.

all you get is a new area to visit, which just consists of a trader aboard a mouldy old space station. you can buy new armour etc, which you can't get anywhere else, assuming you have the ridiculous amount of credits. not much to shout about at all.
Sun 20/06/04 at 14:51
"I love yo... lamp."
I loved KOTOR. Sure, Skies was really the better game, but I just liked the non-fantasy feel of KOTOR more.

If you do all the sidequests it'll take around 50 hours. Well worth it though.
Sun 20/06/04 at 14:30
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Mattributé wrote:
> It's a fantastic RPG, and I spent 15 brilliant hours with it before
> deciding that I'm crap at RPGs and would never complete it.

I always thought I was crap at RPG's but I managed to finish it... Yeah, I did switch it onto Easy near the end, but I still finished the game. :D
Sun 20/06/04 at 14:02
Regular
I've played it for a bit, it's good. Not quite as compelling and engrossing as Skies of Arcadia and despite having massive environments, isn't quite as imaginative either, but still great.
Sun 20/06/04 at 13:01
Regular
Tis excellent, not as good as Xenosaga or Skies of Arcadia in my opinion but none the less it is still an excellent game.
Sun 20/06/04 at 13:00
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I'll get Fable, depending on reviews, because I just want to wonder about and get a suntan and scars, amongst other stuff.

It does sound quite fantastic.
Sun 20/06/04 at 12:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Indeed. Best RPG ever in my opinion (although the glorius amount of PS2 ones I've never played might make that invalid) but it really is fantastic.

I love RPGs. I want more. There's TOS and Baten Kaitos on Cube, and Sudeki, KOTORII, Jade Empire and Fable on Xbox.

Marvellous.
Sun 20/06/04 at 12:55
Regular
"tokyo police club"
It's a fantastic RPG, and I spent 15 brilliant hours with it before deciding that I'm crap at RPGs and would never complete it.

Much like I did with Skies of Arcadia, really.
Sun 20/06/04 at 12:53
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It's only downloadable content. Of which there has been one lot - a space station with a few bits and bobs on it.

Not really worth it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.