GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Small discs"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/06/04 at 22:16
"Hi"
Why do all idiots complain that the 'Cube has small discs. They can hold more than the big PS2 and Xbox discs and they are almost inpossible to copy. I think they also look cooler and are easier to handle and they make it easier to make a small console. The DS things are going to be tiny, I heard about the size of a sim card, cool I think. But how can such a small thing hold such great power? Dose anybody know?
Sun 20/06/04 at 22:16
"Hi"
Why do all idiots complain that the 'Cube has small discs. They can hold more than the big PS2 and Xbox discs and they are almost inpossible to copy. I think they also look cooler and are easier to handle and they make it easier to make a small console. The DS things are going to be tiny, I heard about the size of a sim card, cool I think. But how can such a small thing hold such great power? Dose anybody know?
Sun 20/06/04 at 22:32
Regular
"^_^"
They don't hold more information that an X-box or PS2 disc.

For starters they are only 8cm DVD's, which means they would hold less data than your bog standard normal sized DVD's that the Xbox and PS2 use...
Sun 20/06/04 at 22:55
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
More importantly, does anyone care?

Oh, and Parr is most correct when saying they don't hold more information, otherwise why do we need multiple discs for games like Tiger Woods 2004 when they only have one disc for the Xbox and PS2 offerings?
Sun 20/06/04 at 23:05
Regular
What kind of idiot complains that a console has too smaller discs...?

Hrmmm...
Mon 21/06/04 at 09:39
Regular
"Remember me?"
A new breed of super idiot.
Mon 21/06/04 at 09:42
Regular
"tokyo police club"
They are uber cool
Mon 21/06/04 at 18:44
"Hi"
A brand of super idiot called my friends. I hate them all. So there not really my friends, oh well....
Mon 21/06/04 at 18:46
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The amount of times people have seen my Cube discs and gone 'wow! HOW COOL ARE THEY?!'
Mon 21/06/04 at 21:13
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> The amount of times people have seen my balls and gone 'wow! HOW
> COOL ARE THEY?!'

sorry
Mon 21/06/04 at 22:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Them honeyz can't control themselvez, babeyz

I need a girlfriend. WAAAAAAAHH!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.