GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star Wars Ep3 plot"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/07/01 at 15:36
Regular
I forgot I had this, but ages ago when I worked in a photocopying shop someone came in with a plot outline for Star Wars III that they'd got off the net - so of course I made myself a copy. I won't spoil it for you, but I'll start a new topic with what I heard if you want.
Sat 07/07/01 at 15:28
Regular
"Whatever!"
It doesnt matter how old you are - The Star Wars films have always appealed to anyone, any age!!
Sat 07/07/01 at 15:04
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Mewtwo wrote:
> Here's the plot, More stupid Characters to amuse the children and
> lots of special effects to distract the adults from noticing how
> terrible the film is.

this coming from a pokemon loving fan
Sat 07/07/01 at 08:53
mattyboy wrote:
> I must strongly disagree - I loved everything about Episode I and if
> Episode II is anything like it I will be happy!!
Yes but how old are You?
Fri 06/07/01 at 20:55
Regular
"Whatever!"
Sorry, I meant Episode III aswell as II!!
Fri 06/07/01 at 20:54
Regular
"Whatever!"
I must strongly disagree - I loved everything about Episode I and if Episode II is anything like it I will be happy!!
Fri 06/07/01 at 18:09
Here's the plot, More stupid Characters to amuse the children and lots of special effects to distract the adults from noticing how terrible the film is.
Thu 05/07/01 at 20:32
Regular
"Whatever!"
Im listening!!!
Thu 05/07/01 at 15:36
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I forgot I had this, but ages ago when I worked in a photocopying shop someone came in with a plot outline for Star Wars III that they'd got off the net - so of course I made myself a copy. I won't spoil it for you, but I'll start a new topic with what I heard if you want.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.