GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Playstation."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/06/04 at 13:07
Regular
"Kram"
No other console boosts my love of video games like new playstations. Probably because they have the games that remind me of the good old days, final fantasy, MGS, GTA...
I so can't wait for the first MGS game to come out on PS3, and the first Final Fantasy on PS3.

P.S.Does the PSP have PS2 graphics.
Mon 21/06/04 at 21:10
Regular
The PSP is equivalent in power to the PS2 - apparently. This would mean, theoretically, you would get PS2 quality graphics in your palm.

Sounds very promising considering some of the eye candy available on PS2.
Mon 21/06/04 at 20:53
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Apparently the PSP will have the same graphics as PS2. It certainly won't have the same graphics as the original Playstation, even the GBA can manage that. If it has the right price tag and a GTA game, then I may get one.
Mon 21/06/04 at 15:59
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
The PSP will have graphics equal to those on the original playstation. Sme of the titles announced so far are Jak and Daxter, Tony Hawks and Colin McRae Rally.

There is definitely going to be a Metal Gear Solid Game early after the PS3 release which will contain Liquid, Solid and the answers to Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty.

There are already 2 more Final Fantasy titles incoming this year, one of which being online-only. I guess FF12 is made for all of us who can't rack up the dosh for online play.
Mon 21/06/04 at 13:07
Regular
"Kram"
No other console boosts my love of video games like new playstations. Probably because they have the games that remind me of the good old days, final fantasy, MGS, GTA...
I so can't wait for the first MGS game to come out on PS3, and the first Final Fantasy on PS3.

P.S.Does the PSP have PS2 graphics.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.