GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"People who write things like this should die"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/06/04 at 19:59
Regular
"Plate of glue"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3049609.stm[/URL]

I wish the BBC would just shut up. It gets a teeny bit boring after a while.

:(
Thu 01/07/04 at 11:28
Regular
Yes, because a console playing CDs and DVDs would fit with their new code name...Revolution...as it has never been done before...

Yes, it would help, but I don't think it would be enough to sway gamers who already have cheap DVD and CD players.
Thu 01/07/04 at 11:26
Regular
"??????"
What they really need is a console which can play CDs and DVDs. That should help to save Nintendo.

Will the N5 have such things?
Fri 25/06/04 at 00:33
Regular
Er... I don't think CGJ was serious...
Thu 24/06/04 at 21:10
Regular
"8==="
Memorandum! wrote:
> "People who write things like this should die"
>
> Ahahahahaha.
Thu 24/06/04 at 21:07
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
"People who write things like this should die"

Ahahahahaha.
Thu 24/06/04 at 20:54
"Hi"
WHAT, that report is absolute tat. What the hell are they on about. The BBC and Newsround have always been biased a**holes. There was a report on Newsround about a year ago sayng that if Nintendo didn't do better they would drop out of the gaming market. I've decided to become a suporter of any channel that isn't the BBC, especially Challenge, I love Takeshi's Castle. Sorry, but I'm angry now..
Wed 23/06/04 at 15:53
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I'd imagine it has quite a big child audience.. although I doubt (and hope) anyone on the forums watches it for factual value.

One of the presenters is quite good looking though..
Wed 23/06/04 at 15:05
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Anyone who watches Newsround to get fair, unopininated news reporting deserves everything they get.
Wed 23/06/04 at 13:39
Regular
Except in a recent Newsround report they firmly supported Nintendo's stance on making games more simplistic and innovative rather than more complicated with better graphics.
Tue 22/06/04 at 23:38
Regular
"thursdayton!"
The BBC and CBBC have always been notoriously anti-Nintendo and pro-Sony. Methinks Newsround are this way so they still remain "cool" so the kids will still love them as they support the leading platform.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.