GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My turn..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Tue 22/06/04 at 10:52
Regular
This is my HALO 2 post. :D

I know every n00b posts about HALO 2 and how its going to "FOOKIN' RO>
My wish list:
1. A LIVE co-op mode. Yes Obviously the obligatory superb co-op but i also want a LIVE one too, A terrorist hunt/mission mode so to speak.

2. I wouldn't care if it was only 3 vs. 3 it'd still rock but some 8 vs. 8 would be peachy thanks bungee. maybe even more :D (But without getting stupidly crowded)

3. A vote map option. One of the best features on Counter Strike is this and i hope they adopt it.

4. A vote to kick option. A good (except when your the victim) feature in Wolfenstein, this. Be nice to be able to kick the American kids out of the big A$$ servers.

5. A Humans vs. AI mode. Almost like The co-op but with like 2-6 people vs. tons of covenant.

6. Regular updates. Bungee you better do some regular cheat-prevention updates cause HALO 2 is going to be a huge target for LIVE cheating. Also Bug smoothing out would be good too.

7. FREE downloads. I don’t mind of they charge after they release a few but not on the first ones that’s just plain dirty, don’t abuse your popularity bungee.

8.Loads of options.
Remove the sword
no warthogs
More/less blood
1/2/3/4/No re spawn(s).
stuff like that. Just so we can tinker with the games.

Sorry to post yet ANOTHER one of these. but i just had to :D

Post your wish list here.

ready.....GO! discuss!
Tue 22/06/04 at 10:52
Regular
This is my HALO 2 post. :D

I know every n00b posts about HALO 2 and how its going to "FOOKIN' RO>
My wish list:
1. A LIVE co-op mode. Yes Obviously the obligatory superb co-op but i also want a LIVE one too, A terrorist hunt/mission mode so to speak.

2. I wouldn't care if it was only 3 vs. 3 it'd still rock but some 8 vs. 8 would be peachy thanks bungee. maybe even more :D (But without getting stupidly crowded)

3. A vote map option. One of the best features on Counter Strike is this and i hope they adopt it.

4. A vote to kick option. A good (except when your the victim) feature in Wolfenstein, this. Be nice to be able to kick the American kids out of the big A$$ servers.

5. A Humans vs. AI mode. Almost like The co-op but with like 2-6 people vs. tons of covenant.

6. Regular updates. Bungee you better do some regular cheat-prevention updates cause HALO 2 is going to be a huge target for LIVE cheating. Also Bug smoothing out would be good too.

7. FREE downloads. I don’t mind of they charge after they release a few but not on the first ones that’s just plain dirty, don’t abuse your popularity bungee.

8.Loads of options.
Remove the sword
no warthogs
More/less blood
1/2/3/4/No re spawn(s).
stuff like that. Just so we can tinker with the games.

Sorry to post yet ANOTHER one of these. but i just had to :D

Post your wish list here.

ready.....GO! discuss!
Tue 22/06/04 at 10:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The XBWorld preview was classy.
Tue 22/06/04 at 10:59
"I love yo... lamp."
I'm fairly certain you'll see a Live co-op.

16 player is confirmed.

Content downloads are confirmed.

That sword is staying and is marvellous.

Halo had masses of options, so expect nothing less of Halo 2.
Tue 22/06/04 at 10:59
Regular
Not ABOTHER Halo 2 post
Tue 22/06/04 at 11:12
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Yeah, what abother.

;-)
Tue 22/06/04 at 11:13
Regular
Damn you Crappy Magican!

He originally had it as ABOTHER down at the bottom, so ner
Tue 22/06/04 at 11:20
Regular
"tokyo police club"
To be honest, I'll be buying ot mainly for the mazing co-op it should have
Tue 22/06/04 at 11:24
Regular
ßulle†† wrote:
> Damn you Crappy Magican!
>
> He originally had it as ABOTHER down at the bottom, so ner

........Pikey........
Tue 22/06/04 at 11:27
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'm so geeky - I actually check ign and Bungie daily for new screenshots and news and stuff. It looks more special than Joey Deacon, but the only person I'd probably play co-op with is moving away just beofre it comes out! He's the only person I know with Xbox live too. Damn you Snuggly!
Tue 22/06/04 at 11:41
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Pull in random street strangers, mattribute stylee

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.