GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thank you Tottenham"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/07/01 at 19:42
Regular
A big thank you to everyone at and connected to Tottenham, from all of us at Arsenal for letting us have your best player and captain for absolutely nothing. Of course, he'll struggle to make the side over Martin Keown and the majestic Tony Adams, but he'll make a fine squad player who will bolster the defense when we play Bury in the Mickey Mouse Cup (you know, the one you look upon as your holy grail season in, season out). Obviously, you won't be too concerned having signed a bloke called Bugs Bunnyevic from Red Star Salt Mines FC. Don't worry, we will continue to fly the London flag in the Champions League for you for the recent future
Sat 07/07/01 at 09:24
Why should any Tottenham fan care about Ian Walker leaving? Sullivan is a better goalkeeper than Walker and always has been and seeing as Walker conceded too many goals for us, he probably won't do much for Leicester City either.
Fri 06/07/01 at 22:26
Regular
"Great Scott's"
All Spurs fans, you probably will be sorry to hear this news but your 2nd choice goal keeper is going to the Foxes.

Bye Bye Ian (I was in the England Squad in Euro 96) Walker!
Thu 05/07/01 at 15:13
Regular
"Bring back Mullets"
Hey, we do not sign OA.....oh yes we do, my mistake. :D
Thu 05/07/01 at 11:30
The Hunter,

I don't believe for one moment that you feel sorry for Spurs fans.

Football fortunes go in cycles and us Arsenal fans know that a time will come (in about 200 years) when Spurs may take the upper hand in London for a short period of time. For the sake of that future generation you owe it to them to enjoy every minute of the current domination and laugh very loudly and the demise of Tottenham FC. As an Arsenal fan it is your duty to laugh at Tottenham, belittle their very minor acheivements and snigger at their small fry signings of OAP's.
Wed 04/07/01 at 20:26
Regular
"Bring back Mullets"
Yeah me too. The Bosman rule is not really that good as it promotes elitism within football especially in clubs that rely on home-grown players and then they leave for a bigger club, not talking about Tottenham here, we just seem to do poorly anyway. Sol Campbell will me missed though as he was our only top class defender. Ahh well another season lurking around the 12th spot. Dammit.

I wonder what will happen at the England international at White Hart Lane. I don't really think it would be in anyone's best interest if he played that game.
Wed 04/07/01 at 20:15
jd99 wrote:
> Congratulations. I hope he breaks his leg. Funny post by the way
> :)By the way, I am joking, and sshhh! Don't tell any gooners but I feel more than a bit sorry for the spurs fans. I think the bosman thing is a disgrace and the fact that spurs can turn a 14 year old into a world class player and then watch him walk away for nothing isn't something to laugh at. I know how sick we were this time last year when overmars and petit left and that was nothing compared to how you lot must feel. If it makes you feel any better (unlikely) I still hope you lot finish higher than Utd or (hate, hate, hate) Liverpool.
Wed 04/07/01 at 20:07
Regular
"Bring back Mullets"
Congratulations. I hope he breaks his leg. Funny post by the way :)
Wed 04/07/01 at 19:42
A big thank you to everyone at and connected to Tottenham, from all of us at Arsenal for letting us have your best player and captain for absolutely nothing. Of course, he'll struggle to make the side over Martin Keown and the majestic Tony Adams, but he'll make a fine squad player who will bolster the defense when we play Bury in the Mickey Mouse Cup (you know, the one you look upon as your holy grail season in, season out). Obviously, you won't be too concerned having signed a bloke called Bugs Bunnyevic from Red Star Salt Mines FC. Don't worry, we will continue to fly the London flag in the Champions League for you for the recent future

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.