GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
" gba longest thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/06/04 at 21:46
Regular
"The Chorleon's"
gba longest thread
Wed 23/06/04 at 21:46
Regular
"The Chorleon's"
gba longest thread
Wed 23/06/04 at 21:50
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
*waits for thread to sink*
Wed 23/06/04 at 21:55
Regular
"The Chorleon's"
you do the thread
Thu 24/06/04 at 10:27
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
This is a long thread.
Thu 24/06/04 at 20:07
"Hi"
I'm going to blab on and make barely any sense on a variety of different GBA realated topics just to give this forum a bit of go power.

1. Wario Ware Inc. is coming to the 'Cube in September so the sales on the GBA version will slip even more but I doubt that the 'Cube version will be as good as the GBA version but it might be, I already have 3 friends lined up who are addicted to Wario Ware on the GBA so we can have a 4 player game on the 'Cube version. I do have enough controllers, the Wavebird is the greatest invension EVER.

2. What happens when you lonk up Harvest Moon: Frineds of Mineral town up the Harvest Moon: Its' a Wonderful Life? I have the GBA version which is brill and my friend has the GC version, he dosen't like ti to much because he says it's getting boring. But we have never conneted the 2 together. Is it worth the bother?

3. I'm tired of typing now but please anybody who reads this go onto the TV, Music and ?????? forum and find the Fun Hose Topic, then sign it and say why you want Fun House back on tv, please sign it.
Thu 24/06/04 at 20:36
Regular
I once campaigned to get my fun hose shown on TV...
Thu 24/06/04 at 21:56
"Hi"
That's going to disturb me for the rest of the night, unless I get really drunk. How did you become a notable, just wondering, do alott of people vote or can you just vote for yourself hundreds of times?
Thu 24/06/04 at 22:10
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Normally it's fair, but yeah, Edgy did vote for himself a few dozen times.
Fri 25/06/04 at 09:34
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
Best game on gba must be final fantasy tactics.
Fri 25/06/04 at 20:15
Regular
LOL nah, I just bribed everyone.

I'm actually suprised I was voted as I hadn't promised anyone any votes back.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.