GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LEMMINGS..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Lemmings'.
Wed 23/06/04 at 22:00
"Hi"
they brought us joy, they brought us dispair but most inportantly they brought us fun. Lemmings is an extremely hard game, although the aim seems easy, it's not. Did anyone ever complete Lemmings 2. I loved that game but couldn't do the Space, Original or I think it was polar missions. I'm wondering what happened at the end, even my bro, who I thought and still think is a lemmings master because he completed Lemmings 1 with our f***ed up mouse.

Lemmings 3 was to advanced for our old computer but I got 1 of the 3 missions done. Dose anybody know if there is a cheap knock off of Lemmings 1 2 & 3 that will work on Windows 98?
Sun 27/06/04 at 11:32
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I completed much of The Tribes II and Lemmings, but never got very far on the Christmas Holiday edition. The level with all the spikes and bridges was too hard for me back then. I haven't played any of the Lemmings games for some time, but I think I'd be better now, seeing how much my mind has developed over the past 7 or so years. =D
Sat 26/06/04 at 10:45
"Hi"
We had
Lemmings
Oh no More Lemmings
Lemmings Xmas edition
Lemmings 2
Lemmings 3 (didn't work properly though)

Mt brother knew all the shorcut key and he completed the first 3 on the list.
Sat 26/06/04 at 10:05
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Lemmings was great, and sold well. I am personally a big fan, having owned the original plus the Tribes II and Holiday Edition '93. It does look old now, yes, but in its day it was damn good- I remember that one of my friends had all the hotkeys for various commands (eg climb) labelled on his keyboard when he was about six, and also that it took ages for my Dad to get me a copy of Tribes. Lemmings was one of my favourite games then, and I still like it nowadays.
Fri 25/06/04 at 23:18
"Hi"
Stridman wrote:
> Pikmin is suppose to be better someone told me.

I HATE PIKMIN. Why dose everybody like it, I didn't get very far because I didn't want to play it, I force mysel to get past the 2nd level and then I gave it back to the person who I was borrowing off of.
Fri 25/06/04 at 07:49
Regular
": ("
Pikmin is suppose to be better someone told me.
Thu 24/06/04 at 13:15
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Lemmings was popular at a time when PC games really were awful.
Wed 23/06/04 at 22:00
"Hi"
they brought us joy, they brought us dispair but most inportantly they brought us fun. Lemmings is an extremely hard game, although the aim seems easy, it's not. Did anyone ever complete Lemmings 2. I loved that game but couldn't do the Space, Original or I think it was polar missions. I'm wondering what happened at the end, even my bro, who I thought and still think is a lemmings master because he completed Lemmings 1 with our f***ed up mouse.

Lemmings 3 was to advanced for our old computer but I got 1 of the 3 missions done. Dose anybody know if there is a cheap knock off of Lemmings 1 2 & 3 that will work on Windows 98?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.