GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why do people ignore me?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/07/01 at 18:15
Regular
I have been getting more and more aware of this over the past couple of days. No one pays any attention to me or my topics. To proveth is I bet about 2 people post a message in this thread. Or maybe no one will......

:(

p.s Sorry about the poor quality of this thread...please forgive me....
Wed 04/07/01 at 18:15
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
I have been getting more and more aware of this over the past couple of days. No one pays any attention to me or my topics. To proveth is I bet about 2 people post a message in this thread. Or maybe no one will......

:(

p.s Sorry about the poor quality of this thread...please forgive me....
Wed 04/07/01 at 18:18
Regular
What a waste of a topic. We're supposed to be keeping the forums clean, for crying out loud.

;0)

Don't be upset Shorty, I read them. Sorry again for having a go at you yesterday.

(I apologise too.)

I haven't noticed any questions you needed answering though, that I already haven't answered. If there are, point me at them.
Wed 04/07/01 at 18:20
Hi grix. To shorty. IF your name is supposed to be that hip hop guy then it is spelt shortey. But if not...carry one.
Wed 04/07/01 at 18:21
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Just to prove you right Shorty, I'm gonna be the second person to reply!
Don't feel bad that everyone ignores you, it's not your fault. No really. It isn't. Ahem.
Wed 04/07/01 at 18:23
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Ah, grow up.
Wed 04/07/01 at 18:25
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
"Ah, grow up."
Ya know, that could be the reply to just about every message posted in FOG these days. But anyway, "carry one"
Wed 04/07/01 at 18:27
Regular
I doubt anyone deliberately ignore you ;-)

See Ya

PinkPig
Wed 04/07/01 at 18:30
Raven_spw wrote:
> "Ah, grow up."
Ya know, that could be the reply to just
> about every message posted in FOG these days. But anyway,
> "carry one"

Dont have to make fun of my typo newbie. "grow up".
Wed 04/07/01 at 18:31
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Time_Warp wrote:
> Hi grix. To shorty. IF your name is supposed to be that hip hop guy
> then it is spelt shortey. But if not...carry one.

Okay TW if your so clever I suppose you know that you just spelt the name wrong as well it is actually spelt SHORTEE.
Wed 04/07/01 at 18:34
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Time_Warp wrote:

Dont have to make
> fun of my typo newbie. "grow up".

And I don't think you have to tell me to grow up and attempt to insult me by calling me a newbie.
I'll thank you not to do it again, or I may have to..................................cry.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.