GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Driv3r Advice is it good or bad?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Driv3r'.
Thu 24/06/04 at 12:29
Regular
"" I Hope This Works"
After reading all the reviews I am still not sure if the game is any good is it better then "vice city" or "the getaway" people have said that the AI is bad but the AI is also bad quite bad in vice city? I would like to hear you views on the game Cheers!

P.S COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!
Fri 25/06/04 at 15:26
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Well I didn't get any feedback and as I was on my way to town I decided to get it on the x-box as well :)

Looks like I'll have to dig the old box out from the mess in my study and fire it up tonight :)
Fri 25/06/04 at 14:23
Regular
"Insert Gently"
I got it on the Xbox, which seems a better version
Fri 25/06/04 at 12:06
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
X-Box or PS2 version?

I'm gonna get this today and can get it on either platform so whichever one is best would be appreciated :)
Fri 25/06/04 at 00:29
Regular
I'm really enjoying it - some of the reviews are very off. I get the feeling that most reviewers really didn't give it a go. Anyhow - I recommend it.
Thu 24/06/04 at 20:52
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I'm really enjoying Driver 3. It's not as good as Vice City, but it's certainly better than The Getaway. The on-foot sections in Driver 3 aren't too great but they're still enjoyable, but the driving sections are brilliant, and that's what Driver is all about. If you're expecting something similar to Vice City then you'll be pretty dissapointed, as you don't have the same amount of freedom or depth.
Thu 24/06/04 at 17:03
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
rent it
Thu 24/06/04 at 12:31
Regular
Rent it first to find out for yourself - that's what I'm doing.
Thu 24/06/04 at 12:29
Regular
"" I Hope This Works"
After reading all the reviews I am still not sure if the game is any good is it better then "vice city" or "the getaway" people have said that the AI is bad but the AI is also bad quite bad in vice city? I would like to hear you views on the game Cheers!

P.S COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.