GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just Got KOTOR"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic'.
Thu 24/06/04 at 17:43
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Just Got KOTOR because i seen it in Gamestation for £12.99 for the Xbox and i heard alot about it. Just finished playing on it and it is brillant, heard a new one is out soon called 'Sith Lords' or something, i can't wait
Sat 26/06/04 at 21:40
Regular
Fantastic game. I completed it in a few day long gaming sessions..emerging only for the toilet!
Sat 26/06/04 at 12:36
Regular
Yes Knights of the Old Republic, such a masterpiece of a game! Scenery is almost unreal. Done a good job recreating the Star Wars universe, Battlefront, Republic Commando, and Galaxies should be super, too!
Anyone think Carth reminds you of HAN SOLO? T3M4 = R2D2? Zaalbar= Chewie?
Revan= The great one, Darth Vader?
Give me your views
Fri 25/06/04 at 19:45
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Its a brill game, and was a bargain at £12.99
Fri 25/06/04 at 19:00
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
I got it a couple of days ago and only really got into it now, seeing as im a Jedi.
Fri 25/06/04 at 18:47
Regular
Yeah, stunning game. My favourite on Xbox, probably.

Sequel should rule.
Thu 24/06/04 at 20:55
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Heh, I just sold my copy yesterday, in fact I sold a lot of games yesterday.

:)
Thu 24/06/04 at 17:43
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Just Got KOTOR because i seen it in Gamestation for £12.99 for the Xbox and i heard alot about it. Just finished playing on it and it is brillant, heard a new one is out soon called 'Sith Lords' or something, i can't wait

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.