GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokémon, longest thread EVER"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/06/04 at 20:43
"Hi"
I have been reading many forums and many people mention pokémon. So you can brag, boast, talk about despairing bouts between you and Misty, your favorite, your least favorite, your favorite ways to kill Pikachu!! Anything you want...
Thu 24/06/04 at 20:43
"Hi"
I have been reading many forums and many people mention pokémon. So you can brag, boast, talk about despairing bouts between you and Misty, your favorite, your least favorite, your favorite ways to kill Pikachu!! Anything you want...
Thu 24/06/04 at 20:52
Regular

Thu 24/06/04 at 20:59
"Hi"
What?
Thu 24/06/04 at 21:24
Regular

I'm suprised you didn't get the reference...but honestly - what is the point in this?

People want to talk about certain aspects of Pokémon - so why have a general Pokémon thread?
Thu 24/06/04 at 21:52
"Hi"
So if somebody says something pesific like "which pokémon do you think looks most like Britney Spears?" then we can discuss that topic and then move onto another one like "whick pokémon is the fastest?" or "What is the best pokémon game?".
Thu 24/06/04 at 21:58
Regular
Most people on Special Reserve have the sense not to ask stupid questions.
Fri 25/06/04 at 18:40
"Hi"
Edgy wrote:
>
>
>

Sorry, I got that last night, I was lying in the bed thinking what did he mean by saying sigh duck, It was so obvius when I said it like that in my head.
Mon 05/07/04 at 01:16
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Ha,Ha!

This is without a doubt the longest pokemon thread ever!

*amusement wears off, dissapears to pleasure himself*
Mon 05/07/04 at 11:24
"For the horde!!!!"
Shortist Pokemon thread more like
Wed 07/07/04 at 05:32
Regular
"kaboom"
hey do you have pokemon sapphire

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.