GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ryjord i guess your the forum git then"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/07/01 at 14:06
Regular
after posting my first meesage yesterday i see you have made a reply, one i didnt understand so i asked u what it ment,but u didnt reply, so i looked at the other messages and see what king of stuff you have written, and yet again i see the forum git they all have one and at least ive found out early who u are so i can now totally ignore all u ever write as i suspect most of this forum does,go and be a childish idiot somewere else.these forums are good places to get info not to be a total git posting silly stupid replies that no one is interested in
Wed 04/07/01 at 14:06
after posting my first meesage yesterday i see you have made a reply, one i didnt understand so i asked u what it ment,but u didnt reply, so i looked at the other messages and see what king of stuff you have written, and yet again i see the forum git they all have one and at least ive found out early who u are so i can now totally ignore all u ever write as i suspect most of this forum does,go and be a childish idiot somewere else.these forums are good places to get info not to be a total git posting silly stupid replies that no one is interested in
Wed 04/07/01 at 14:11
Regular
"Playsation rules!!!"
If I'm such a git then as you politely say, then how come you chose a name like toz!, is it short for tozzer?
Wed 04/07/01 at 14:14
ha ha thought that would get your attention
its actually part of my secound name a nikname.
but as i said that kind of reply is just what i expected from you.
oh and by the way its true about gt3
Wed 04/07/01 at 14:21
Regular
"Playsation rules!!!"
toz you're not that bad so forget what I said in your other topic, alright?
Wed 04/07/01 at 14:27
ok well stop now then iam off anyway.

oh and by the way it really id true about gt3 ive just rung playstation.com and its not comin on july20th
have fun bye
Wed 04/07/01 at 14:35
Regular
"Playsation rules!!!"
Alright then i giess I should try to stop being a boring git.
Thu 05/07/01 at 00:32
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
a) You are an annoying git.

b) As of tomorrow your account will no longer exist.

c) What kind of nickname is ryjord anyway?
Thu 05/07/01 at 09:24
wrote:
>
Would Ryjord and Toz like to meet up somewhere ? It sounds like there's love in the air there.
Lovely to see everyone apologising and being nice to each other.
Just like 'Little house on the prairie' !!
Thu 05/07/01 at 11:10
Regular
"Playsation rules!!!"
Hey give me a break!
Thu 05/07/01 at 11:34
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
*turbonutter hospitalises ryjord*

You did say break!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.