GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Features...?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Thu 24/06/04 at 23:36
Regular
Ok another post via me about HALO 2 ^_^

This time its about what’s already in HALO 2(?)

After reading Cyclones post about hardly anything new in HALO 2 I got thinking and here's a list of new stuff I can think of. add your own.

1. New Single player game.

2. Brand new multiplayer on LIVE.

3. Updated graphics so its call shiny and new.

4. Duel welding

5. Upgraded cars including the pimped up ghost, speed boost, the new weapons for warthog and destructible vehicles

6. Customisable Outfits for Spartans inc. armour, logo, colour and logo above head.

7. New weapons inc. plasma sniper, assault rifle with scope and machine guns.

8. Upgraded AI.

9. Homing for the rocket launcher.

10. Destructible land

11. muh? your turn.
Thu 24/06/04 at 23:36
Regular
Ok another post via me about HALO 2 ^_^

This time its about what’s already in HALO 2(?)

After reading Cyclones post about hardly anything new in HALO 2 I got thinking and here's a list of new stuff I can think of. add your own.

1. New Single player game.

2. Brand new multiplayer on LIVE.

3. Updated graphics so its call shiny and new.

4. Duel welding

5. Upgraded cars including the pimped up ghost, speed boost, the new weapons for warthog and destructible vehicles

6. Customisable Outfits for Spartans inc. armour, logo, colour and logo above head.

7. New weapons inc. plasma sniper, assault rifle with scope and machine guns.

8. Upgraded AI.

9. Homing for the rocket launcher.

10. Destructible land

11. muh? your turn.
Thu 24/06/04 at 23:45
Regular
They're keeping 95% of Halo 2 under wraps so really you can't properly comment on this kinda stuff.

Just have to wait and see what Bungie's got up their sleeves, I'm sure it'll be damn amazing though...well it better be.
Thu 24/06/04 at 23:48
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> ...well it better be.

I concur.
Fri 25/06/04 at 06:34
Regular
I can't wait to utilise the 'Duel Welding' feature. One on one with welding torches, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........
Fri 25/06/04 at 10:27
Regular
[URL]http://forums.xbox.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=6454533[/URL]

All Official info.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.