GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Online Gameplay"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/06/04 at 17:05
Regular
"Master Chef - halo"
Why do Nintendo not incorporated this feature yet properly????

Nearly everyone wants it and all anyone has seen is some maybes with the nintendo ds.

We(nintendo) have the easiest system to go online yet nearly all online games ported to Gamecube are discontinued oline play???
Why Why Why???

Nearly everone finds online games fun and the only game for us is phantasy star online, which is a subscription base game.

Me want online and me want it now!!!
Sat 26/06/04 at 16:25
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
i can't get broadband where I live so I don't really mind but if they did fully incorporate online play I would get it (provided broadband becomes available).
You can't beat having friends over to play with though. Their expressions when they get beaten are priceless.
Sat 26/06/04 at 14:45
"Majestic"
Read My Warp-Pipe Write up that I'm just editing to post in the next 5 minutes.

Edit

[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=104531&forumid=132[/URL]
Sat 26/06/04 at 11:35
Regular
": ("
I have an Xbox.

You know the drill...
Sat 26/06/04 at 10:40
Regular
Online is good, but it's not the be all and end all.

Besides, I can't think of any Cube games that I'd really like to take online (apart from maybe Smash Brothers - that way I'd be able to find some decent opponents...).

Still, if you want online play then the Xbox is getting cheaper and cheaper...
Sat 26/06/04 at 09:43
Regular
"the burning sky"
SlaveToDixieKong wrote:
> Mario Tennis will be online according to the NOM official website -
> www.nintendomagazine.com, I wont be getting online play or Mario
> Tennis though...

Now if only they had done the same with, Mario Kart etc...
Fri 25/06/04 at 23:40
"Hi"
Mario Tennis will be online according to the NOM official website - www.nintendomagazine.com, I wont be getting online play or Mario Tennis though...
Fri 25/06/04 at 22:48
"period drama"
Me neither, but if I did Ninty would be tops. Think of the game they could put online - they'd clean up, easily.
But they're not going to.

And, again, DS will solve everything.
Muchly.
Fri 25/06/04 at 22:30
Regular
"the burning sky"
Even if cube was online, i dont think it would bother me. I havent got a broadband connection and cant see me gettin one for a while, hence online connectivity doesnt bother me...
Fri 25/06/04 at 22:16
"period drama"
Indeed they do.
But wait - DS will clean up all your online problems. Muchly.
Fri 25/06/04 at 17:16
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Socks D Snake wrote:
> Why do Nintendo not incorporated this feature yet properly????

Nintendo do incorporate online properly into GameCube. Just not into their software.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.