GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DRIV3R S3CR3TS"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Driv3r'.
Fri 25/06/04 at 18:23
Regular
"Insert Gently"
In Nice, Choose a boat as your vechicle and pick the first starting point...keep going till someguy starts shooting at you from shore

Get out the boat and swim to shore, kill the guy who is wearing arm bands and it says 'Tommy Vercetti' dead 1/10...and Tommy Vercetti is of course out of GTA: Vice City.

So hidden around each TAKE A RIDE city is a Tommy Vercetti which must be killed, there is 10 so once you have killed all of them you must unlock something...maybe a car.

In Nice go to Fire Station in the Airport and in one of the garages is a VERY fast Dragster
Sun 04/07/04 at 20:05
Regular
"Insert Gently"
GAME are probably still selling Vice City for £39.99
Sun 04/07/04 at 18:59
Regular
Lou Role wrote:
> Just recently they had a deal
> where you could trade in 4 games and you could get any new title for
> 99p. So you have to give them 4 games, and still pay money for your
> game. Game are rip off merchants.

Yeah but you could have traded 4 really old PS2, Gamecube or Xbox games, so it wasn't that bad really.

But yes GAME are rip off merchants when it comes to their prices.
Sun 04/07/04 at 18:37
Regular
"And some more !"
i got my copy for £15 at dixons brand new and factory sealed. This was because they were closing down and they gave 50% off everything in the store so i picked up about 5 games and a brand new xbox for 70 quid
Sun 04/07/04 at 16:45
Regular
"Max Power"
Game sell it for £32.99 now, and the name it Timmy vermicilli and if u wanna know where another one is, in the hotel in miami from one of the missions if u go up to the roof and across and go in the room that has a lift in and he will appear in the lift. There is also a secret car, in miami, on one of the bridges were there is a single dead ending road in the garage at the end.
Sun 04/07/04 at 14:24
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
dante son of sparda wrote:
> Yea I paid £40 but I swapped manhunt for it so I only had to pay
> £10 extra but it is £40 in every GAME store because
> that's where I got mine from.

Don't buy anything from game. They're the most expensive games store I know of. Even their deals are crap. Just recently they had a deal where you could trade in 4 games and you could get any new title for 99p. So you have to give them 4 games, and still pay money for your game. Game are rip off merchants.
Sun 04/07/04 at 13:57
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Yea I paid £40 but I swapped manhunt for it so I only had to pay £10 extra but it is £40 in every GAME store because that's where I got mine from.
Sun 04/07/04 at 12:24
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Jay Sean wrote:
> I didn't buy it...I rented it,

That's not so bad then.

> thought thats what the RRP is for games. £40

Yea that's the RRP, but the majority of stores sell games for between £30 and £35 now.
Sat 03/07/04 at 22:33
Regular
"A.k.a. Anonymous"
I didn't buy it...I rented it, thought thats what the RRP is for games. £40
Sat 03/07/04 at 22:26
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Jay Sean wrote:
> And £40 surely isn't worth it...

Where did you buy your copy from? You got ripped off mate.
Sat 03/07/04 at 22:20
Regular
"A.k.a. Anonymous"
Sorry fans of Driv3r but its awful. Missions are too quick only decent thing that saves the game is Take A Ride mode and the motorcycles. And £40 surely isn't worth it...

Save it for a decent game like:

GTA: San Andreas
Halo2
Killzone
Ninja Gaiden
Conflict Vietnam
etc...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.