GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Top Gear Overdrive"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Top Gear Overdrive'.
Mon 28/06/04 at 10:03
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
Im trying to convince my friend Pliskin or La Shadow as he likes to be called that top gear overdrive is a great game for the N64. What do you think of this classic?

Edit: Im not La Shadow but im on his account.
Tue 29/06/04 at 11:21
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Is this one of the sequels to the mighty Top Racer/Top Gear from the SNES?

I need it.

edit: seeing as it was made by kemco, it looks like it was. I think I need this game.
Mon 28/06/04 at 20:46
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
But this had the Hotdog Car. And the N64 one. T'was great fun.
Mon 28/06/04 at 17:38
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Ridge Racer 64 was the best racer. You could be a ghost from Pac Man. It was pretty rubbish though, but it looked nice.
Mon 28/06/04 at 13:31
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
TGO was a pretty good racer. Slightly underrated I think.
It was quite a looker as it was one of the first games to use the N64's RAM expansion, and it was a good all-round racer, some good tracks, cheesy rawk soundtrack and a decent multiplayer mode etc.
Mon 28/06/04 at 10:10
Regular
I never really liked any of the racers on N64, except Mario Kart.

They didn't really do the job well. The PSOne was better for racing games.
Mon 28/06/04 at 10:03
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
Im trying to convince my friend Pliskin or La Shadow as he likes to be called that top gear overdrive is a great game for the N64. What do you think of this classic?

Edit: Im not La Shadow but im on his account.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.