GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Driver 3 - problem"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Driv3r'.
Mon 28/06/04 at 22:19
Regular
"upthedons"
Can anyone help?

I'm having a big prob getting past the chase level in Instanbul.
This is the level in which you chase that bird in the car......it's feckin solid!!!!
Mon 05/07/04 at 13:53
"Was the man of marz"
Firstly i've got Driver on Xbox, but its the same game- Have you followed her to the bridge where it cuts to the cut scene? If not then I can just advsie to learn how to control that stupid car they give you and keep close- follow her. If you reach the bridge, she jumps it and it tells you to ind another way because the bridge has been raised, don't, get out your car, go to the hut to the left of the raised bridge and operate the switch surrouned by the yellow box with what I beleive is square. Bridge lowers, you chase (be a bit sharpish here), she gets bike, sodo you, continue chase into some sort of court yard, she falls of and walk up to her and shes captured. Hope this helps, ask me any urther questions.
Mon 28/06/04 at 22:20
Regular
"Insert Gently"
The bridge problem
Mon 28/06/04 at 22:19
Regular
"upthedons"
Can anyone help?

I'm having a big prob getting past the chase level in Instanbul.
This is the level in which you chase that bird in the car......it's feckin solid!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.