GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR Live Database"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/06/04 at 15:01
Regular
Why get someone else to add your new game to list list when you can do it yourself?

[URL]http://www.damarus.co.uk/srlive.htm[/URL]

Right, it's not finished yet but I'd like to you to add your games to the database (I can't be ars*d). Theres also a search option so you can find people with the same games as you, with ease.

I'm sorting out a chat room and loads of other stuff at the minute too and eventually I'll attempt to make a match making database thingy.

Get going :P

P.S Use and DONT abuse, or else Bullet will steal your wheels!!!

EDIT: Any games that aren't there, tell me and I'll update the list.
Tue 29/06/04 at 21:49
Regular
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> what's wrong with Frontpage :p

Please tell me that was a joke.
Tue 29/06/04 at 21:37
Regular
Everything.
Tue 29/06/04 at 21:23
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
what's wrong with Frontpage :p
Tue 29/06/04 at 20:45
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Hey, everyone starts somewhere. I've learnt not to bash other people's sites because mine looked that crappy once ;p
Tue 29/06/04 at 20:43
Regular
Like I said before, my site is experimental while I learn to use php and stuff.

I know monkey man would do a better job.
Tue 29/06/04 at 20:40
Regular
Don't get me wrong Damarus, I like the idea for your site and everything, but I think monkey_man's will be probably quite superior.
Tue 29/06/04 at 20:40
Regular
I can do quite alot. I could create a website with a layout like that quite simply. I just haven't learnt how to do news, boards and stuff yet.

EDIT: I know how to do flash as well. I just get bored doing it, and my animations all end up rushed or unfinished.
Tue 29/06/04 at 20:34
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Bah my site, portfolio, is all over the place at the moment. I got some proper work, so left it to rot like a dead dog. It'll be back, they always are.
Tue 29/06/04 at 20:33
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I'm backing M_M to win.
Tue 29/06/04 at 20:28
Regular
Very good.

All the ones on NTL don't work though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.