GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy Help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/06/04 at 16:40
Regular
"~DPG~"
I dont need any help on Final Fantasy, but I just wanted to make a post so 'stuck' gamers can post a message saying how and where they are stuck and other people can help them. (i don't know if this has been done before, but i hope it goes well).
Tue 29/06/04 at 16:40
Regular
"~DPG~"
I dont need any help on Final Fantasy, but I just wanted to make a post so 'stuck' gamers can post a message saying how and where they are stuck and other people can help them. (i don't know if this has been done before, but i hope it goes well).
Tue 29/06/04 at 16:43
Regular
It won't work
Tue 29/06/04 at 18:08
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
Why would anybody be stuck. FF is brilliant, all of them are, but they are easy. If i wanted help i would look up a Faq instead of asking you. Lets face it, they arent exactly hard. They are one of the easiest rpg's to play. You want a real challenge i suggest getting Disgaea or Suikoden.
Tue 29/06/04 at 18:09
Regular
You'd be surprised at how many retards drift on here to post 101 'I'm stuck' threads only to pish off again.
Tue 29/06/04 at 18:18
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
:D Nice one Bullett

What FF's have you played?

Are you an import fan?
Tue 29/06/04 at 18:40
Regular
Played FFVII, VIII, IX and X. I refuse to play X-2 after watching my sister play it. I'm after getting Origins, Anthology and any others I missed.

Yeah, I like to import, but I haven't done so in ages. Can't really commit myself to the big foreign RPG's as I don't really have the spare time.
Tue 29/06/04 at 18:46
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
Have you got a ps2?
I think you should definetly get tactics first, it's better than FF7 in my opinion.
Tue 29/06/04 at 18:50
Regular
I have a PS2 at the moment, but I'm in two minds as to whether to get rid or not - it hardly gets used.

Ta for the recommendation of Tactics - had my eye on that for some time. I'll make it my next FF purchase :)

Doubt I'll find it better than FFVII though
Tue 29/06/04 at 18:54
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
Me and Lalakersrule have agreed its just as good.

Yeah i know what you mean mate on account of the Ps2. The only reason i have it is for RPG's, GT and GTA otherwise i'd be posting frequently on the x-box forum.

Really looking forward to FF11, shall be getting that no matter what the price. FF12 is shaping up nicely also.

Agree with you on FFx-2, utter crap. I thought i'd justed walked into a Michael Jackson video when i played it :D
Tue 29/06/04 at 19:09
Regular
Ah, FFXI...

A PC purchase methinks. If I do buy this, I'd better make the most of my social life now, before it's gone :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.