GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy Help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/06/04 at 16:40
Regular
"~DPG~"
I dont need any help on Final Fantasy, but I just wanted to make a post so 'stuck' gamers can post a message saying how and where they are stuck and other people can help them. (i don't know if this has been done before, but i hope it goes well).
Sun 04/07/04 at 10:33
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
witch-king wrote:
> Does any1 else hate Tidus?

Tidus wasn't as bad as Yuna i hated her
Sat 03/07/04 at 20:03
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Does any1 else hate Tidus?
Thu 01/07/04 at 22:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea trying this sort of thing never works as i know from first hand experience. People are too lazy and can never be bothered to look through the forum for threads with the answer to their question already there. But then when you think these people are too lazy to complete a game without cheating it's hardly surprising really.
Thu 01/07/04 at 17:38
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Final fantasy 11 costs quite alot to play and every pc version of it can only run on a pentium 4 processor. You have to pay for the usual internet costs, then you have to pay to play it online which is about $7 a month so it is probably £4.50-5.00 and you don't unlock characters as you have to pay for each one e.g. your first character costs $2 then every character after that costs $1 and I think you have to pay all of this monthly. I haven't been able to play mine though considering I have only got a pentium 3.

Also it takes 6gb of hard drive to run and that's just the minimum needs.
Thu 01/07/04 at 16:46
Regular
"~DPG~"
I have just backordered Final Fantasy 7. I hope it comes soon.
Thu 01/07/04 at 15:20
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Chron wrote:
> has any one got ff7 still?

Yes, quite a lot of people
Thu 01/07/04 at 15:17
Regular
"meet your maker"
has any one got ff7 still?
Wed 30/06/04 at 13:36
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
Cool thanks. Will do that.
Wed 30/06/04 at 09:50
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Can help you there! Just got past that one 2 weeks ago!
Right here goes, equip one of the lovely ladies as a gunner and make sure they have learnt trigger happy lv. 3. From the last boss battle on floor 40 fightin the black element you should han=ve been given the cap nip accessory. It looks plain boring, but when the character is down to yellow health every hit does 9999 damage!
So also equip this lady with hp +100%, take it off then on again and she'll be down to half of the +100% health. Now I got lucky, basically i use the other two in the group to keep the third just barely alive (i had an alchemist, whose v quich at dishing out items ie phoenix downs, and white mage, probably not the best choice but got the job done) to do max damage. 18x9999 damage each time, should be done in 3 rounds, but think it can be done in 2.
But once done, go straight back up and SAVE! as the next few trails get a bit tricky!
As a further note, this works very well against the big desert beasty, after finding all the little cactuars, and the experimental machina in Dose temple!

Hope that helps mog! :)
Wed 30/06/04 at 08:04
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
Im stuck on X-2 I can not get past the Snail on level 60 in the via inferneto. Im on level 96 with Yuna equipperd with ragnarock. On white mage. Riccu and Paige are equipped with dark warrior. All are 100%. Have all dress speres accept gambler. Have completed the game, didnt get tidus in ending.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.