GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prince of Persia - help needed"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'prince of persia'.
Wed 30/06/04 at 16:43
Regular
Hi

I am near the beggining of the game at a point where it requires me to jump from wall to wall to scale a statue. Is there a special way to do jumping from wall to wall? I've tried it and I've run up the wall and then jump off then I hit other wall and then I fall instead of jumping.

Please help because I can't get past this part of the game so early in the game.

Thanks if you can help.
Thu 01/07/04 at 23:11
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Oh I know it must be pouring with blood now.

Nah only joking but my cat shredded my arm up yesterday because for some reason it got afraid of my mums handbag and when I picked it up it did that again so I dropped it.
Thu 01/07/04 at 22:54
"period drama"
Ouch. You cut me real deep just now.
Real deep.
Thu 01/07/04 at 21:48
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Yea haha fake final fantasy fanatic.

That's so funny I forgot to laugh.
Thu 01/07/04 at 19:34
"period drama"
Facinating.
Thu 01/07/04 at 18:58
Regular
"Jackpot!"
No I know but he didn't get stuck I think he got bored of it but maybe he is bored of his ps2 because I went to a wedding and was speaking to him and he said that he doesn't really play his ps2 anymore but then he has got 2 children so sleepless nights could be alot to do with it.
Thu 01/07/04 at 18:36
"period drama"
You actually said he gave up on it because it got so hard - which pretty much implies that he did get stuck. Which means he must be pretty crap at games, because it's really not very hard.

And - with heartfelt sympathies to him for losing a baby, I've experienced the same kind of thing - it doen't change the difficulty of the game.
Thu 01/07/04 at 17:56
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I didn't say he was stuck you tos*er and I've already stated the reason for this you pikey.
Thu 01/07/04 at 17:52
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Your cousin or uncle or whatever must be an idiot. I mean losing a baby? God its probably under the couch or something.

I know this was heartless but quite frankly it was obvious that he was going for the sympathy vote and I really dont give a toos about him anyway.

Also if he doesn't play it why is he stuck?
Thu 01/07/04 at 17:46
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Oh ok it isn't better than final fantasy though is it because it looks a bit cartoony.
Thu 01/07/04 at 17:44
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
Demo's are first impressions only though. the game is one of the easiest ever. Try playing Disgaea..huge and requires thinking.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.