GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'pikmin 2'.
Thu 01/07/04 at 14:40
Regular
Looks like Pikmin 2 is going to be amazing, then.

[URL]http://cube.ign.com/articles/527/527522p1.html[/URL]

Can't wait for this game.
Mon 05/07/04 at 18:42
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Cyclone wrote:
> I still need to finish the first. I got onto the last level and got
> scared.

Bluh that last level was very easy, like most of the game. But yes yes yes this is definitely on my 'must get' list. Looks fabulouso
Sun 04/07/04 at 21:56
Regular
I can't wait for this, it sounds totally amazing.

Only bad point is the other spaceman guy, he looks like a knob.
Sun 04/07/04 at 21:05
Regular
I've been playing the original loads recently, I can't wait for the new one especially with it being longer.

I've just claimed it for my GAD :D

On IGN watch the video called 'Claymation Trailer'
Fri 02/07/04 at 10:22
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Just been watching videos of it, and it looks amazing - evrythiing I wanted from the first game, only without a time limit. Class.
Fri 02/07/04 at 09:42
Regular
Powering up Pikmin as well with items... can only result it something truly awesome. Really I should have this pre-ordered...
Thu 01/07/04 at 23:06
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Sounds great.. all those collectibles *drools*. Shall keep me busy for hours during the many winter months.
Thu 01/07/04 at 20:03
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Sounds to be an actually proper genius game. And long too. Mexcellent.

I still need to finish the first. I got onto the last level and got scared.
Thu 01/07/04 at 18:15
Regular
No random dungeons, just the extrances are randomly generated. I had that worry too, but luckily they're all pre-determined.

And the Purple/White Pikmin can be found outside of them, you just need to use flowers that change you Pikmin colour, 'tis all. If it means that some of the puzzles are anything like the ones nearing the end of the first Pikmin, having to use Yellow and Blue Pikmin by changing them with a flower, it should rock.
Thu 01/07/04 at 18:10
"period drama"
All except the 'random dungeons' thing, which is just crap. And quite a big bit of the game. The word random is always bad news.

Rargh.

And you have to go into them to get the purple or white 'mins.
Shocking.

Lazy gits.
Thu 01/07/04 at 17:09
Regular
That would be quite a brilliant day if it was...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.