GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/07/04 at 15:02
Regular
"meet your maker"
Please tell me that i am not the only one that still likes ff no one else on my street likes it any more they just gave up on it and think it is rubbish PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! reply if you like it.
Thu 01/07/04 at 15:02
Regular
"meet your maker"
Please tell me that i am not the only one that still likes ff no one else on my street likes it any more they just gave up on it and think it is rubbish PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! reply if you like it.
Thu 01/07/04 at 15:17
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Take a look at how many topics are about it, does it answer your question ?
Thu 01/07/04 at 15:21
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
It all went downhill after 7. Then slightly uphill at 9. Now back downhill.
Thu 01/07/04 at 15:25
Regular
Nah, it went all the way downhill after 7 IMO
Thu 01/07/04 at 15:29
Regular
"meet your maker"
yeah i wish i could find a way to get an item or somthing to lower my encounters rate
Thu 01/07/04 at 15:58
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Oh well I used to think that ff7 was the best but I am playing ff8 at the moment because I have only just got my hands on it after my brother played it for ages then lost it.

I'm not that much of a high level but my gf's are and I have just this minute done the bit in the basement to make the garden fly away from the missiles.
Sat 03/07/04 at 20:02
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Final Fantasy made the best two games on PSX, FF7 and FF9. FFX and FFX-2 had lame stories and i hate tidus with a passion. FFXI is online and FFXII isn't even turn-based, it is more like Kingdom Hearts, the worst game from square. FF8 was way too complicated and it sucked that as u got well good, so did the monsters, especially the one in that weird pot that the leader-type person of the garden gives u.

Has any1 played Unlimited Saga? Is it worth getin?
Sat 03/07/04 at 21:24
"period drama"
Unlimited Saga is supposed to be pretty average.

The FF series has gone downhill from 7 (but, to be honest, it really couldn't go anywhere else) - I really liked 4 as well.
9 was a good one, but I could take or leave 8, 10 and X-2.
Sat 03/07/04 at 23:01
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Was average up until 4, then it kept going up hill until 8, which was terrible. Got slightly better with 9 then went back downhill terribly with FFX and it's sequel IMO
Sun 04/07/04 at 10:32
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
i thought 8 was ok, 9 sucked, 10 was okish, and X2 was the worst game of all time and the people who made it should be made to play it continuosly for the rest of their lives. Kingdom hearts was good but too easy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.