GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"worst christmas present"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/12/06 at 21:53
Regular
"boofy them"
What was your worst Christmas present? my mother in law bought me some orange and lemon sugar jellies - you know the ones that you might put on a cake. Whats all that about?
Sat 30/12/06 at 21:53
Regular
"boofy them"
What was your worst Christmas present? my mother in law bought me some orange and lemon sugar jellies - you know the ones that you might put on a cake. Whats all that about?
Sat 30/12/06 at 21:55
Regular
"I may return"
Cool thread...
Err, mine was, umm, a really small necklace that looked as if it was for little girls playing dress up!
Sat 30/12/06 at 22:05
Regular
amandag wrote:
> What was your worst Christmas present? my mother in law bought
> me some orange and lemon sugar jellies - you know the ones that
> you might put on a cake. Whats all that about?

heh my mum had the same thing, I think I ate most of them =D

I didnt really get a bad Christmas present, well there was an alarm clock my cousin got, but then they got me an alarm clock last year and I think the year before too =/
Sat 30/12/06 at 22:26
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Worst one this year had to be a novelty Christmas tie, which was in my Stocking... totally useless as I almost never wear ties, except at weddings and funerals, and I have rather more tasteful ones for that!

I'd have preferred some Christmas socks... I think my mum threw out my last ones as I only ever wore them in Summer!

I also got one of those Kangol gift sets: The shower gel, body spray and washbag are of use to me, but the hair wax isn't as my hair is shoulder length, so I think I might go Hercule Poiroit style, grow a moustache and wax that up!

Ok, I won't. It'd look really stupid.
Tue 02/01/07 at 20:00
Regular
Socks, and I get em every year.

I suppose I should put 'smellies' after that ... i.e. Bath/Shower stuff and Deodorant. This year I got a total of 5 bottles of Lynx shower gel and 4 tins of Deodorant ... are people trying to tell me something??
Tue 02/01/07 at 20:04
Regular
"I may return"
Borat wrote:
> This year I got a total of 5 bottles of Lynx shower gel and 4
> tins of Deodorant

Well I was going to say "they are trying to be polite..." but then I saw this:

> ... are people trying to tell me something??
Tue 02/01/07 at 20:20
Regular
Nah, I see it as a lack of imagination ... hope my mum doesn't read this ...

It's only one step above vouchers for 'can't be arsed to think of a present for you'-ness ...

Still, she got me some other great presents so I'll let her off :D
Tue 02/01/07 at 20:21
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Borat wrote:
> Nah, I see it as a lack of imagination ... hope my mum doesn't
> read this ...

*Print Screen*

Emails Mum!
Tue 02/01/07 at 20:22
Regular
You wouldn't dare ...

I hope
Tue 02/01/07 at 20:22
Regular
"I may return"
Borat wrote:
> It's only one step above vouchers for 'can't be arsed to think
> of a present for you'-ness ...

Hahaha, reminds me of Lee Evans... "A voucher is worse, pratically saying: I can't be f***ed, here you buy it..."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.