GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA SP"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Thu 01/07/04 at 22:17
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
From Gamesmaster:

"San Andreas isn't the only GTA game coming out this year, as the long-awaited GBA GTA will be out this Autumn"

I don't know how this will work exactly, but I think they would have to go back to the old top down view for full effect. GTA on the move, I like the sound of that.
Thu 01/07/04 at 22:30
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Lou Role wrote:
> I won't have to spend £200 on another hand held to play the GBA version

Yeah but you have a car so you can take what you see onscreen and put it into practice in real life, like all idiot games violence crictics would have us believe.

You little joyrider.

;-)
Thu 01/07/04 at 22:27
Regular
"Insert Gently"
im still a bit 'worried' that the PSP will be a total failure...Not sure about getting one since the final price tag keeps changing...the Burnout: PSP pictures i've seen in PS2 mags looks good enough just to buy it but i think there's still problems with battery times and now there isn't a MP3 player confirmed to be included
Thu 01/07/04 at 22:26
Regular
"tokyo police club"
GTA3 on the GBA was meant to be out in March 2002!
Thu 01/07/04 at 22:23
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Yea they talked about a PSP version too, but I won't have to spend £200 on another hand held to play the GBA version. The only reason I was going to buy a PSP was if they released a GTA title, so that I could play it when I'm sitting bored in the car or whatever. But if the GBA is getting one then I won't need to bother with the PSP.

:)
Thu 01/07/04 at 22:23
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Wow. Just got me thinking about what a Grand Theft Auto DS could be like. Top down view for one screen when in the car, and when you step out 3D. If implicated along with some other original ideas such as car info, objectives and a map on one screen with further action on another, that literally could uber-rock.

So many DS dreams...
Thu 01/07/04 at 22:20
Regular
"Insert Gently"
GTA: PSP would be bit more exciting tho
Thu 01/07/04 at 22:17
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
From Gamesmaster:

"San Andreas isn't the only GTA game coming out this year, as the long-awaited GBA GTA will be out this Autumn"

I don't know how this will work exactly, but I think they would have to go back to the old top down view for full effect. GTA on the move, I like the sound of that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.