GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why Hasn't Gorge Lucas Sued Gorge W Bush?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/07/01 at 15:19
Regular
Why hasn't Gorge Lucas sued either Gorge W Bush or Ronald Reigan? after all it's obvious that they have used His title in the "Star Wars" and "Son Of Star Wars" projects.
Tue 03/07/01 at 15:19
Why hasn't Gorge Lucas sued either Gorge W Bush or Ronald Reigan? after all it's obvious that they have used His title in the "Star Wars" and "Son Of Star Wars" projects.
Tue 03/07/01 at 15:33
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
They're both too busy stuffing their faces.
Tue 03/07/01 at 15:44
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Come on, that was funny.
Tue 03/07/01 at 15:46
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Moist definately.

But a bit too subtle I fear for most.

let's not give it away.
Tue 03/07/01 at 15:58
Regular
Also, think of the USS enterprise. The US govt. nicked that name for an aircraft carrier and a space shuttle!
Tue 03/07/01 at 19:34
Regular
That's the first time I've smiled today, thanks Ali. :0)
Wed 04/07/01 at 12:50
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
He did sue... Back in the Regan administration...

I cant remeber what happened, I think the goverment had to pay Lucas an enourmous amount of cash for the previedge or something? ... I might be wrong, I cant remeber that well?? ... Theree be stuff about it on the web if you look?
Wed 04/07/01 at 13:00
Regular
"not dead"
I seem to remember that he did.

But it was some time ago, so i don't rightly recollect.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.