GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Big Brother On DVD!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/07/01 at 09:51
Regular
Big Brother: Uncut 2 is set to be released on DVD in september. Yippee
Tue 03/07/01 at 09:51
Big Brother: Uncut 2 is set to be released on DVD in september. Yippee
Tue 03/07/01 at 10:17
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
If anyone buys this, I will hunt them down and use a taser on you until all your hair falls out.
Tue 03/07/01 at 12:47
Oh how fantastic. Another piece of crap to make more money out of BB for C4. Its like those mobile phone update vouchers - who in their right mind would buy one of them?
Tue 03/07/01 at 13:12
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Same toeheads that discuss it here and actually think it matters.

"My life in ruins by Bubble" says The Sun

Shut up and serve me more burgers.
Tue 03/07/01 at 13:18
Regular
"not dead"
Now you can watch people sitting around doing nothing whenever you want though!

So those 6 hours a day in which E4 are not showing the latest Big Brother can be spent watching old Big Brother.

And it's UNCUT!
Tue 03/07/01 at 13:22
Regular
The only good thing (and I say good in a loose sence) about BB is the suspence on who is going to get kicked out. Why watch it again when you already know the result?
Tue 03/07/01 at 13:24
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Sorry Hunty, there aint no suspense in watching who will leave the house.

You either get them all drunk 24/7, release wild animals into the house or slowly restrict the oxygen levels.

And then MAYBE I'll watch.

But I doubt it.
Tue 03/07/01 at 14:48
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
I noticed they put a dog in the Big Brother house (no not Elizabeth the poodle thing) wouldn't it have been a lot more interesting if they put a dangerous and violent Dingo or Pitbull Terrier in and gave it rabies to add a bit of fun. I'd like to see the housemates fleeing for their lives it would be like a real Blair Witch Project. Sign the petition to make them do this! I'm sure Channel 4 would do it if 5 million people agreed :D
Thu 05/07/01 at 10:56
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Its good to see that Big Brother has at last been put on a medium that will outlast our own lifetimes many times over...

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.