GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ninja gaiden"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ninja Gaiden'.
Sun 04/07/04 at 19:57
Regular
"no nonsense"
i just bought ninja gaiden today for £25. i completed the 1st level no problem and ive only bn playin it 20 minutes. the 2nd level seems to b alot harder, with the horses and ninja's, ive only tried it a couple of times tho.

is ninja gaiden worth buyin? sum opinions please, it looks good so far and i am impressed with it.
Thu 08/07/04 at 07:05
Regular
"140882"
can anyone please help me with the 7th level boss i get there and thats hard enought as is and then with loads of life i still last about 1 minute? anyone no anything i don't email me [email protected]
Mon 05/07/04 at 13:31
Regular
The third boss right? That was p*ss easy. On my first attempt I got him down to literally an inch of life then on my third go beat him. Easiest boss so far.

I was quite disappointed with the difficulty at times. I wanted to get really, really annoyed and throw my controller across the room in rage. Even though I have the difficulty cranked up to Hard it's only got ridiculous now, and I don't like it.

:-D

Brilliant game, though.
Mon 05/07/04 at 13:23
Regular
"gsybe you!"
the sagacious one wrote:
> sanders wrote:
> i just bought ninja gaiden today for £25.
>
> is ninja gaiden worth buyin?

Very much so.
Mon 05/07/04 at 12:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
That boss with the big gun was easy. I just went into reckless frenzy mode and hacked the crap put of him.
Mon 05/07/04 at 12:48
"Darth Vader 3442321"
sanders wrote:
> i just bought ninja gaiden today for £25.
>
> is ninja gaiden worth buyin?
Mon 05/07/04 at 11:45
Regular
The first level is easy, then the first boss is very hard, then until that evil wing-eared purple thing it's not really a very hard game. That boss is just impossible though.
Mon 05/07/04 at 09:13
Regular
"BOSE"
yeah, this is one sweet game. but i have to take loooooong breaks from the game when i'm on a boss. i'm like Bruce Banna, i swear, after about 3 goes my stress level goes up, then after about 5 i get really angry and want 2 destroy my room. i ain't played on it for about a week. i'm on the boss with the BIG MOTHER of a gun all wearing metal. kinda looks like Mr. Freeze! he's on the level where you start off searching rooms. Some kinda flying thing!
Sun 04/07/04 at 22:40
Regular
"gsybe you!"
One of the coolest games ever, but also a tad tricky.
Sun 04/07/04 at 20:08
Regular
"Insert Gently"
You still on the 'Village Burning' level...to kill the Samurai Horsemen use the bow and arrows,and then knock them off the horses...keep away from them though because they spear you and drag you round the floor...
Sun 04/07/04 at 20:03
Regular
"no nonsense"
so i got my money's worth coz i paid £25 pre-owned it was £35 and i was low on cash, i also bought morrowind the elder scrolls 3

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.