GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"help 4: splinter cell game: chinese embassy level"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell'.
Mon 05/07/04 at 00:16
Regular
"splinter cell"
any 1 got any ideas on how i go 2 next level, to chinese embassy? i've killed guards + i've also killed
grinko, but whenever i go away from the chinese hostages, they get killed + i'm back 2 where i started,
killing the guards + grinko again!!

so any help'd b appreciated, then maybe i might get 2 finish the game.

thanx in advance 4 the help!!!
Mon 05/07/04 at 09:07
Regular
"BOSE"
yeah, use the snetry guns (just don't run infront of them lol!). You can also shoot out as many lights as possible, and place all the wall mines you have collected...far away from yourself! the enterence is a good spot. Everytime i do all that i don't even need to throw any grenades or shoot anyone apart from the guy who comes down on his own :-)

Follow the recipe, and you should have cake!
Mon 05/07/04 at 09:02
Regular
"eat toast!"
If you got any wall mines, Now is the time to use them. Head back till you see the long retangular white wall thats going horizontal. Plant the wall mines on each end and one on the side with the soldier prisoners (you'd want the mind close to the lockers). If you've got plenty of time (ie, you've got a save before you talk to the diplomats) you could plant one of the wall mines in the small room on the side.

Head back to the diplomat side and snipe one of the soldiers. If all goes according to plan, the first 2 wall mines will kill all the soldiers. Grinko now appears, you'll have to nail the other 2 guards. Stand in the centre where the command consoles are. Snipe the one that comes running down in your direction and if possible kill the second one. But aiming proves difficult, try and shoot the wall mine when he gets close.

With the threat of the hostages gone, kill grinko. Grinko is much more difficult. As he can shoot pretty well and he'll dodge virtually anything you throw at him. The best tip here really is to use the long wall where the wall mines were and use the cover as best as you can and shoot him.
Mon 05/07/04 at 00:21
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Shoot Grinko and the other man who appears. A first wave comes, and you kill them (use the sentry guns to help), and then Grinko and one other (I think) come along. Kill them quick using the SC-20 and you're done....
Mon 05/07/04 at 00:16
Regular
"splinter cell"
any 1 got any ideas on how i go 2 next level, to chinese embassy? i've killed guards + i've also killed
grinko, but whenever i go away from the chinese hostages, they get killed + i'm back 2 where i started,
killing the guards + grinko again!!

so any help'd b appreciated, then maybe i might get 2 finish the game.

thanx in advance 4 the help!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.