GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"final fantasy x"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X'.
Tue 06/07/04 at 07:52
Regular
"youngest regular"
i want the magus sisters and i have the blossom crown and flower scepter but i cant get it.what am i doing wrong.
Sun 25/07/04 at 04:32
Regular
"ffx2letdown"
to obtain magus sisters u must defeat all belgemine's aeons and then send her this gives u moon sigil then enter chamber u recieve sisters go back in straight after to get defence sphere
Mon 19/07/04 at 15:58
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
boycott character battle.
Mon 19/07/04 at 13:10
Regular
"Taking Back Sunday"
You can't go back to anywhere in Bevelle other than the Highbridge, if you need to go back for the treasure from the trials (for Anima), you're screwed as you can't come back for it
Mon 19/07/04 at 13:09
Regular
"What's up"
how? the road is closed.where do i go?
Mon 19/07/04 at 13:06
Regular
"What's up"
Anyone? i need to get to bevelle. right after the fight with yunalesca in zanarkand
Mon 19/07/04 at 12:58
Regular
"What's up"
Hey!! Can someone tell me how i can get to Bevelle after the fight in zanarkand?
Sat 17/07/04 at 11:23
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Are you planning to change your tagline eventually?
Sat 17/07/04 at 11:22
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I think it was already established.
Fri 16/07/04 at 16:34
Regular
"Taking Back Sunday"
Head for the South-east of the Calm Lands on a chocobo and use the feather you find there to jump across the broken bridge; follow the path to the temple and voila!

To open the chamber of the fayth you need a Blossom Crown and a Flower Sceptre, one of which is obtained by defeating Belgemine's Bahamut at REmiem Temple and the other is obtained by catching at least one of every monster found in the Mt. Gagazet section of the Monster Arena.

Then simply enter the Chamber of the Fayth to collect your prize.

You don't need Yuna's celestial weapon or her crest but you do need the Magus Sisters aeon to obtain her sigil
Fri 09/07/04 at 00:06
Regular
"what were u thinkin"
yup, all aeons, which is really tough getting anima. as in you need all treasure chests from all the temples and go to that place where tidus sees that sea monster doodaa, been so long since ive done it.

yuna's crest and sigil for her celestial weapon, and i think you need her celstial weapon, or do you get that after. anyways, then remium temple is the place to head on a chocobo at the start of the calm lands.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.