GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Use image on button"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/12/06 at 12:32
Regular
"just asking"
Hi everyone,

now the "Open new window code" has been perfected by using:

Click here

2 things, how can I control the new window size?

and, I have created an image for my button, how do I get the image to work as a button on the new window code?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Sun 31/12/06 at 17:08
Regular
"just asking"
Hi Dan,

I tried this:

target="_blank">Click here

and the image does appear (Having uploaded it to a folder) but the pointer does not change to a pointing finger and nothing happens when I click the mouse. What have I done wrong?
Sun 31/12/06 at 14:06
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Your image should be uploaded to somewhere in your web space, yes.
Sun 31/12/06 at 13:06
Regular
"just asking"
Hi Dan,

thank you for your prompt reply. Please can you tell me from your last post

is the button image to be stored on the server in a folder for the code to refer to?

Thanks

Simon
Sat 30/12/06 at 14:41
Regular
"1 up on the DEVIL"
Regards image as a button, I was thinking of it as a 'send' type button on a contact form, if so use above if not:

Click here to open new window

I confused myself, must walk away from screen 10 mins every hour not 15 evey 8 hours !!!

Dan
Sat 30/12/06 at 14:22
Regular
"1 up on the DEVIL"
I use this to control a new javascript window to open _blank. use in and make another page called YOURPAGENAMEHERE.htm which will be the one called to open. change sizes to what you want.

click here for whatever you want.

For your image to be used as a button:

hope this helps. Dan
Sat 30/12/06 at 12:32
Regular
"just asking"
Hi everyone,

now the "Open new window code" has been perfected by using:

Click here

2 things, how can I control the new window size?

and, I have created an image for my button, how do I get the image to work as a button on the new window code?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.