GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"rockstar"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/07/01 at 12:10
Regular
GTA3
After the success of Grand Theft Auto 1,2 and the add on pack of GTA London the company Rockstar silently went in to the back ground while brilliant games like Driver 2 and Urban chaos came out from other companies Rockstar had to come up worth a plan to once again rule the Controversy world but what?They decided to put them both together adding their magic.
Then they came across the idea to change the 2D stick man view that every one has seen to the glorious 3D world which will make your eyes pop out. The PS2 will be pushed 2 the limits and this is going to cause a lot of problems with the Censors.The game also now has the chance for you to get people to join your group and together you go round on killing sprees and when you get in a car they get in the back with you.They will help you out if you need help and will take shots for you they will help you and follow you where ever you go.

State Of Emergency.
This is made by Rock star makers of GTA3.This game will make GTA3 look like a game for 5-year-olds.
Have you ever disagreed about some thing and wanted to cause a massive riot and blow the riot police away with broken bottles, machine guns and other weapons of mass destruction.
Thu 05/07/01 at 13:30
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Sorry, I've been away. How did ryjord get banned?
Thu 05/07/01 at 11:17
Regular
"Playsation rules!!!"
hi you lot anyone got any more news on GTA3?
Wed 04/07/01 at 16:23
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Ö=ResŒvilfan=Ö wrote:
> Has anyone tried the London add on pack on a PS2, MGS special
> missions wouldn't boot and i think the GTA London uses the same way
> of checking the disc so it might not run.

It is avilible on it's
> own (Somewhere)

a while ago they released it on its own (a version that doesnt need gta1 to play) i cant remember how much it was.
i havnt seen it 4 a while
Wed 04/07/01 at 14:06
Regular
"Playsation rules!!!"
Yeagh!, good point mate!
Wed 04/07/01 at 14:03
If Grand Theft Auto 3 plays like Driver 2 but has the missions of the original GTA then it will be a great game. Lets hope it lives up to the high expectations.
Wed 04/07/01 at 14:00
Regular
"Playsation rules!!!"
Hey!, how come it takes everyone so long to post a message around here?
Wed 04/07/01 at 13:59
Regular
"Playsation rules!!!"
AHHHHHHHHHH!, my fingers hert now!

Anyway,
Ö=Res'wrote:
> a

I get it, b
Wed 04/07/01 at 13:53
Regular
"Back For Good"
Has anyone tried the London add on pack on a PS2, MGS special missions wouldn't boot and i think the GTA London uses the same way of checking the disc so it might not run.

It is avilible on it's own (Somewhere)
Wed 04/07/01 at 13:51
Regular
"Playsation rules!!!"
List!
Wed 04/07/01 at 13:50
Regular
"Playsation rules!!!"
Posters

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.