GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who is the queen of pop?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/07/01 at 22:00
Regular
who is the queen of pop? it has to be madonna, not only has she produced neverending fantasic music but she is a performer and loves her fans and shows a lot of passion in what she does best. You have the wannabees and the maybees but you will at this present moment in time not beat madonna. I have listened to her music from the very first and hope to listen to it till the very last.who do you think is the real queen of pop?
Tue 10/07/01 at 20:53
Did anyone hear a few weeks back of a foreign news report that Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears had been killed in a car crash. For a few short minutes I rested in the fact that the queen of pop and Britney Spears had been killed, or at least permanently disfigured. I was horrified to find that this was not true
Mon 09/07/01 at 23:37
I don't go against you, it just seems we were not meant to be dear Longy.

So let's end this grudge and accept that I don't like feeder, and think that Britney rocks.

Ok?
Mon 09/07/01 at 18:45
Regular
"WWJD"
yes i know u like going against me she does wayle abit but she has got a good voice
Sun 08/07/01 at 16:09
I hate her voice.

It always seems she's trying to wail as much as possible, in every part of every one of her songs.

It's just not needed and gets very, very annyoing.
Sun 08/07/01 at 15:43
Regular
"WWJD"
yeh it can get u u should see Christina Aguilera in concert with her brilliant voice its cool
Fri 06/07/01 at 08:50
mr neil wrote:
> Mr goat!

I'm not saying that Britney's music is good, or what she
> stands for is good (well she prbably doesn't stand for anything),
> but her image has been created very well, and the team of people
> behind her have done a damn good job and presenting our
> Britney.

It's all money isn't it. And if they make it, who's to
> say that is wrong? They are doing what they are intending.

I used
> to go on the principles of not liking things by the way they were
> produced, but in the end why bother?

I accept the sad pop

> commercial industry now and actually can nod my head and hum to the
> bad tunes of the manufacturaed groups. I do enojoy lots of aspects
> of every genre of music.

So the product that is Britney is fab.
> It's pure pop.
When I saw Britney last year at Manchester it was excellent but also totally different to most other concerts I had been too. Originally I went because like most males I think she is absolutley drop dead gorgeous. While at the concert I discovered how POP music can be fun. Just Imagine the scene thousands of people of all ages crammed into one massive venue with a scantly clad Brintney on satge performing "happy sing along tunes" with about a dozen backing singers/dancers combind with a lights, lasers and enough special effects to make a pink Floyd concert look dull.
In conclusion, for at least one night I forgot my roots in "serious" music and idolised Britany Spears as a true Queen of Pop music.
Fri 06/07/01 at 08:02
Regular
"WWJD"
mr neil wrote:
> Mr goat!

I'm not saying that Britney's music is good, or what she
> stands for is good (well she prbably doesn't stand for anything),
> but her image has been created very well, and the team of people
> behind her have done a damn good job and presenting our
> Britney.

It's all money isn't it. And if they make it, who's to
> say that is wrong? They are doing what they are intending.

I used
> to go on the principles of not liking things by the way they were
> produced, but in the end why bother?

I accept the sad pop
> commercial industry now and actually can nod my head and hum to the
> bad tunes of the manufacturaed groups. I do enojoy lots of aspects
> of every genre of music.

So the product that is Britney is fab.
> It's pure pop.
so u exceppt the pop industrys but not bands that made it by them eslf and actually make up there own songs play live and play there iwn instruments ur strange
i think the queen of pop is got to be...... Christina Aguilera she better than britney
Tue 03/07/01 at 18:10
Hmmmm Queen of pop...... Gotta be Corey Taylor, Front man of SlipKnot..... Ahhhh how I adore his golden laiced screams
Tue 03/07/01 at 16:46
Mr goat!

I'm not saying that Britney's music is good, or what she stands for is good (well she prbably doesn't stand for anything), but her image has been created very well, and the team of people behind her have done a damn good job and presenting our Britney.

It's all money isn't it. And if they make it, who's to say that is wrong? They are doing what they are intending.

I used to go on the principles of not liking things by the way they were produced, but in the end why bother?

I accept the sad pop commercial industry now and actually can nod my head and hum to the bad tunes of the manufacturaed groups. I do enojoy lots of aspects of every genre of music.

So the product that is Britney is fab. It's pure pop.
Tue 03/07/01 at 14:05
Meka_Dragon wrote:
> I vote Goatboy for the queen of pop. :-)

Honestly, Kylie Minogue
> deserves a mention.

She's been releasing pop music since 1988,
> and I doubt whether Britney ad Christina will still be around in 5
> years time!

Klyie has re-invented herself so many times, and made
> comeback after comeback. After her Stock?, Aitken?, and Waterman
> days, people said she was finished, but she proved them
> wrong.

And she has a nice bum.

Apart from Madona Kylie is the only Pop babe I fancied nearly 10 years ago and Still do even more today.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.