GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Game choosin'"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/07/04 at 14:56
"Metal Head"
1)
Konami realeased a game with the title of Cy Girls(or somethin' like that) (C.G for short) I looked like Medal Gear Solid at first and looked really cool.Is this game worth getting.

2)
Bungigai, I saw a review on this game and I was impressed with what I saw, But something tells me that its not all that good. Could you guys correct me.

I was wanted to know if anyone could tell me which they preffer,looks better I'm gonna go and do some looking up of both these games.

Thanx
Sun 11/07/04 at 22:27
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
No. A classy game for all concerned. Kept me playing for weeks.
Sun 11/07/04 at 14:09
"Metal Head"
witch-king wrote:
> What does "is it does suck" mean?

Sorry it was meant to say "does it suck"
Sun 11/07/04 at 10:00
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
What does "is it does suck" mean?
Sat 10/07/04 at 21:16
"Metal Head"
A game I think LOOKs awsome is Spawn: Armagedon. Is it does it suck.
Fri 09/07/04 at 17:45
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I played the OPS2 demo of Cy Girls and it looked infantile compared to any other stealth game(MGS, Splinter Cell). Never heard of the other 1. Spend your money on a half decent gaming concept like Driv3r, or if you hate cars, get Dynasty Warriors!
Fri 09/07/04 at 16:42
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I thought the demo for Cy girls on the OPSM2 demo disc a few months back was awful, put me right of even thinking about the game.

Get Syphon Filter: Omega Strain instead. Very good :)
Fri 09/07/04 at 16:22
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
I think they look o.k and the reviews were alright but i would do what Achilles said and buy a game you know you wont be dissapointed by.
Fri 09/07/04 at 16:19
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
Cy girls looks o.k

Nothing like MGS though mate.

I would just keep my money for a really good game like Spiderman 2 or San Andreas, i have read reviews at gamespot.com and they dont give the games much appeal.
Fri 09/07/04 at 14:56
"Metal Head"
1)
Konami realeased a game with the title of Cy Girls(or somethin' like that) (C.G for short) I looked like Medal Gear Solid at first and looked really cool.Is this game worth getting.

2)
Bungigai, I saw a review on this game and I was impressed with what I saw, But something tells me that its not all that good. Could you guys correct me.

I was wanted to know if anyone could tell me which they preffer,looks better I'm gonna go and do some looking up of both these games.

Thanx

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.