GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what is the worst ever pop video?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/07/01 at 20:20
Regular
it just has to be britney spears dont let me be the last to know. I mean she might have shown all the flesh and skin and not to mention the tongue every five minutes but the only thing worth watching in that video was end.this babe has had her day it would appear.
Tue 17/11/09 at 19:00
"The Boss Lady"
Don't forget that you can post your events in the calendar section of the Newsletter. See here for how to post.

Thanks!
Tue 17/11/09 at 00:23
Regular
Submit your film now and save!

The deadline is NOVEMBER 20-

Features $45

Shorts $40

Submit on the web with Withoutabox.com and receive a discount! You can find the NBFF submissions link to withoutabox at www.NewportBeachFilmFest.com

For more updates and news on special events follow us on Twitter!
twitter.com/nbff

2010 Newport Beach Film Festival
April 22-29th, 2010
Mon 02/07/01 at 08:26
yep blink 182 have got the right idea, its a shame it wasn't filmed in britain though we could have got some money.
Mon 02/07/01 at 05:30
The video for "Pop" by N'sync (or should that be the people who tell N'sync what to do, say, wear, etc) it is so pants. £2 million dollars were wasted when it could of been spent on something a bit more worth while.
A lot of the Backstreet Boys videos are pants as well. They basically involve them standing still, looking all lovey dovey and a soft gently breeze blowing in their faces and then going into slow motion while they sing about love, relationships blah blah blah. A fact that was pointed out by Blink 182 in thier video for "Small Things"
Right, i've had my little rant i'm off.....

Darkreaper
Sun 01/07/01 at 23:37
maybe
Sun 01/07/01 at 23:34
oh ok.

But still, it's Britney!
Sun 01/07/01 at 23:32
hey i'm a woman what can i say
Sun 01/07/01 at 23:31
Don't say such a thing.
Sun 01/07/01 at 20:20
it just has to be britney spears dont let me be the last to know. I mean she might have shown all the flesh and skin and not to mention the tongue every five minutes but the only thing worth watching in that video was end.this babe has had her day it would appear.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.