GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"IE loading webpage"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/07/01 at 19:26
Regular
I am trying to use IE to load my webpage. It lets me go to account, I can drag files across, it then opens file and then it disappears. What am I doing wrong ?
Sun 01/07/01 at 19:26
I am trying to use IE to load my webpage. It lets me go to account, I can drag files across, it then opens file and then it disappears. What am I doing wrong ?
Mon 02/07/01 at 15:47
Regular
Your version of IE does not seem to be able to upload. You can either upgrade to 5.5 SP1 on MS's site or use an FTP program such as cute FTP avaliable at www.cuteftp.com.
Thu 05/07/01 at 01:21
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Or WS_FTP Lite, which is free. Get it from download.com

You do not need IE 5.5 SP1 to upload, but there is a little option somewhere that lets you do it. My school has just IE 5.5 and it works fine.
Sun 15/11/09 at 21:53
Regular
hey all, been though and finished looking at my pics, and thought i'd share em with you all, i have put a few on the ihearld site for anyone who uses that but most are on my facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=134725&id=501021038&l=1b0cb8f9d1

should really get a flickr account sorted out and could put them on the groups but have never used it before.

Mike

P.S. wont be in on tuesday this week so someone else will need to bring your flashes if you are going to continue with last weeks flash stuff.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.