GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"! READ ! ([S]if u have Driver 3[/S])"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Driv3r'.
Fri 09/07/04 at 21:48
Regular
"ZH is the BEST!!!!!"
Would u reccomend this game?
Fri 16/07/04 at 12:56
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
The reason people say Spidey 2 is so much better than Driv3r is that Driver 2 was so good and Spidey 1 was so poor. Every1 was expecting Driv3r to be fabulous, and Spidey 2 to be average.
Tue 13/07/04 at 22:55
Regular
Yeah, it's a decent game.
Tue 13/07/04 at 22:27
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Yea you should buy it because for all of the people that said the on-foot stuff is bad not only does it not bother me, but it's a driving game hence the title driv3r so most of the game is set on driving anyway and it is really fun but spiderman 2 is better.
Tue 13/07/04 at 22:23
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Recommend to rent like Aliboy said, but not buy.
Sun 11/07/04 at 22:35
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Stranger In Paradise wrote:
> I'd recommend burning every copy of the game. Driv3r is failure on a
> scale of the great ET/Atari debacle...

Heh that's a tad extreme, at least Driver 3 is playable
Sun 11/07/04 at 22:30
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Bonfires destroy the environment.
Sun 11/07/04 at 13:35
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
I'd recommend burning every copy of the game. Driv3r is failure on a scale of the great ET/Atari debacle...
Fri 09/07/04 at 22:04
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I'm not sure renting is even worth it. I gave my copy back in disgust like a day after I got it.
Fri 09/07/04 at 22:01
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Rent it

Its alright but nothing as good as the hype led us all to believe it would be.
Becomes a bit boring once you have played through it though.
Fri 09/07/04 at 22:01
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Cool. When I gave mine back, they were selling it second hand for like £20! I think they realised their mistake in buying so many copies, and just want to get rid of them. I wonder what the SR second hand price is...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.