GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Poll"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/12/06 at 13:50
Regular
"Monochromatic"
All i've been hearing recently in the media is how hated Chelsea are and how everyone wants Man U to win the title. I'd like to know if this is actually true and where people stand on it.
Who would you rather win the title? Man U or Chelsea?
Sat 30/12/06 at 23:22
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I'm a Man Utd supporter, so I'm hoping they'll get the title, as I reckon many neutrals are due to irritation at the way in which Chelski have spent so much money and so on... and I reckon they can go all the way if current (I guess you could call them) trends continue... 6 points is a handy gap to have, and one I'd like to see built upon!
Fri 29/12/06 at 14:37
Regular
Im a Liverpool man myself, i still see Chelsea winning the title because of the talent they can bring off the bench. If Man U get an injury then its hard to see who they can bring off the bench.
Fri 29/12/06 at 11:55
Regular
"Colourless"
Being a Chelsea fan, I'm not sure my opinion really counts...
Thu 28/12/06 at 17:07
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
If you had asked me before the season started, the answer would be 'any team but Chelsea'. Now I don't care as long as Liverpool get a Champions League spot.
Thu 28/12/06 at 13:54
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Chelsea
I've spent at least 13 years despising those dirty mancs and absolutely nothing has changed. I'd rather see Sunderland win the premiership than Man U and i've quite enjoyed those ****ers getting their a***s handed to them on a plate for the last 3 seasons.
Thu 28/12/06 at 13:50
Regular
"Monochromatic"
All i've been hearing recently in the media is how hated Chelsea are and how everyone wants Man U to win the title. I'd like to know if this is actually true and where people stand on it.
Who would you rather win the title? Man U or Chelsea?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.