GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost Season 2 ****SPOILERS****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/06/06 at 15:28
Regular
"lets go back"
[B]This thread contains spoilers of the whole of season 2 so if you dont want to know then I suggest you leave now.[/B]

Wow. What a season. There were a few filler episodes, but even they were decent and then the episodes that were good were un-missable tv in my opinion.

The finale was brilliant and it was nice to see Desmond return. It turns out the button was real, but its destroyed now so we can forget about that.

Henry is in charge of the others from the looks of things and we still have no idea what they are up to.

Michael and Walt are ready to escape, but will they manage to?

What do the others want with Jack, Kate and James Ford (Sawyer), and how do they know his name is James Ford when hardly anyone else does?

Most interestingly, a new character has been added who is not on the island and is also not in a flashback.
Desmonds girlfriend appears at the end and appears to have been searching for the island. Im quite intersted to see how they work that into the story and it also disproves the really stupid "Losts Ultimate theory" that has been doing the rounds on the internet.

Roll on Season 3
Wed 23/08/06 at 11:51
Regular
"Mooching around"
It seems to be just me, but has anyone else noticed the line "See you in another life" seems to crop up everywhere.

My theroy on Lost is that they're all dead. When they capture "Henry" he says "God can't this place" and then mentions "you don't know what he'll do to me". My theroy is that 'he' is the Devil, and that they're all in some sort of Limbo.

Of course I'm still watching Season 2 on E4 so this theory could have been all proved wrong.
Tue 25/07/06 at 23:50
Regular
"lets go back"
Yeah I'd noticed that guy was the same dude. I doubt we'll find out why Libby was following Hurley. It seems like they set up that episode before planning to kill her off, so they might just ignore it and hope we forget.

New season is due to start on October the 4th. This is a little later than traditional season premiers with the idea being that there will be less gaps in the season. There seemd to be a two week gap every now and then last season so what they plan to do this time is run it in three blocks with a couple of weeks gap inbetween each.
Tue 25/07/06 at 22:41
Regular
I just noticed Lost on C4 right now and I noticed it was the episode about Sayid and about his past. The American guy who made him go torture the other man. He's the "other man" who was with that guy down the hatch who's now dead. :/

How odd. Everyone seems to be connected. But will we ever find out why Whatshername was in Australia? Was she stalking Hurley?

How long till the next season Geff? :)
Fri 07/07/06 at 00:41
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I don't understand any of this program. I missed a huge chunk in the middle because I didn't have a TV at uni and now I've come back home and I'm totally lost (aha, see what I did there?).

I'm renting Season 1 at the moment and starting again from the beginning so I can fill in all the gaps. It's surprising how much the characters have progressed and grown.
Thu 06/07/06 at 23:38
Regular
"lets go back"
10 years would be too "X-Files". It would go on and on without ever reaching anywhere.

Im hoping they have a decent explaination for the others.
Thu 06/07/06 at 08:13
Regular
I think it will be different from the TV show, well I dunno I just see them wanting more money and so going for the people who might have not seen the TV series.

I'm glady they're not going to go on for 10 plus years because that'll kill it in my opinion.
Wed 05/07/06 at 20:46
Regular
"lets go back"
This movie idea...

Well the fact that they dont want to drag the show out for more than 4 years is good. We will hopefully get some answers soon. The movie could be like a double bill season finale or possibly be completely different to the tv show (i.e. no flashbacks etc).

We'll find out soon enough.
Wed 05/07/06 at 16:46
Regular
Lost ep Carlton Cuse has promised to include more sex and romance in the show's upcoming third season.

Speaking to Broadcast, Cuse said that the new season - airing in the US from September - would focus "more on the relations" between the characters.

"It is organically the time where they can have relationships," he explained. "I am promising sex and hopefully it will be gratuitous."

Three new characters will also be added to the mix, Cuse confirmed.
Wed 05/07/06 at 16:46
Regular
Lost co-creator Damon Lindelof has revealed that he is considering making a film based on the hit television series.

Concerned about pressures to prolong the show's success for as long as possible, the makers hope to focus on maintaining the quality of the series over a shorter period of time.

Lindelof told WENN: "We'd love to end the show after four year, five years tops and do a movie."
Sun 25/06/06 at 09:18
Regular
Yeah that statue was weird :S I don't think series 2 answered many question. If anything it's just given us a hundred more. And something tells me series 3 will do the same. I hope they don't try and prolong this for many series (like 10). I don't see the cast sticking around that long.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.