GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What game are you looking forward to the most?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/07/04 at 19:58
Regular
"We love you Rooney!"
Well?

For me it has to be GTA San Andreas, which it will be for the people that cannot be ar$ed to think of one for themselves.

So, be imaginative, please?

Just to recap,for those of you that have bad memories the question is "What game are you looking to the most?"
Sat 24/07/04 at 08:39
Regular
"shorty"
it has to be GTA san andreas, but getway 2 looks good, driv3r,wat a bad game, it looked like it waz going to be good but..it's rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun 18/07/04 at 17:54
"period drama"
From the video I saw, Getaway 2 looks painfully bad.
Reeks of the not-good.
Sun 18/07/04 at 16:30
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
getaway is pres de impossible. Who wants to play in London, except those who work there and want to smash up their place.
Sat 17/07/04 at 14:20
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I'm not so sure about The Getaway 2. One of the things I didn't like about the last game was that it was very dull and dreary looking, and the second looks the same. I know that the dull setting is supposed to provide a gritty atmosphere, but I just found it boring. Surely London gets some sunshine?

:)
Sat 17/07/04 at 10:52
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Marzman wrote:
> What happened to your grammar? Thats a new one on me, must be good if
> your looking forward to it

You definitely aught to buy it, how else can we understand what you're saying?
Fri 16/07/04 at 22:28
Regular
"None Stored"
Christ, where do I begin?

GTA: San An
Burnout 3
Killzone
Getaway 2
MGS3
Timesplitters 3
Spider-man 2 (ain't got it yet :P)
Fri 16/07/04 at 20:09
Regular
"of Your Dreams!"
Gran Turismo 4
Fri 16/07/04 at 20:07
"Was the man of marz"
For Lou Role. I should have been more specific. I can't wait for a Gta 3 london. I loved the original Gta london on PC, the graphics (although 2d was great!) All of the GTA series, have been great (exept 2 in my view) and the original Gta had a 3D mode which I never played but it looked good. Am i the only person who looks forward to a likely london- due to liberty city, vice, san being covered. Anyway back to original question- already answered
Fri 16/07/04 at 19:03
Regular
"Insert Gently"
PS2 - GTA: San An or Pro Evo 4

Xbox - Halo2

GC - Glad i haven't got one

Multiformat - Burnout 3, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, Doom III
Fri 16/07/04 at 19:01
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Marzman wrote:
> we will be one step closer to a GTA London!

There's already been one. Anyway, back to the original question:

PS2 - San Andreas

X-Box - Mercenaries

GC - Nothing really springs to mind just now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.